Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looked at every link...still didn't see anyone calling for people refusing the vaccine to be jailed. Sure, an academic exercise discussing whether it could happen, but I don't see anyone calling for it.
    I looked at every link too. It’s on the table.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the vaccine is ineffective at what it's supposed to do?
    If it's able to keep you from getting sick, and everyone has had a chance to get a vaccine if they want one, there's no longer a reason to have masks.

And don't get into the percentage game when the risk of death from the virus is already at an astonishingly low percentage risk. There's no reason to alter society completely over a percent or 2 of risk.
    2% of the US population is 6.6 million people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I get approx 8 migraines a month.
    Like a midget is in my skull, stabbing the back of one eyeball with an ice pick.
    Usually the right one, but sometimes the left.
    Of those, maybe 2 times a month it is so bad it involves me puking my brains out. Often for 24 hours.
    To put it mildly, it sucks.
    And it's not IF I get a migraine.
    It is WHEN I get a migraine.

Now I take Botox shots for migraine. Every 3 months, I get 30 shots in my skull, neck, and shoulders.
    Here's the thing.
    It doesn't make me "immune".
    I still get them.
    Only, I get less than half of them, maybe more like a quarter of them.
    And most of them are at the end of the 3 months, just before my next set of shots.
    I was scheduled to get shots this coming Thursday (before my boss scheduled an extra shift).
    I have a migraine right now.

But...
    Instead of being stabbed in the eyeball with an ice pick, it's more like it's just being "poked" with a finger.
    And it only gets bad enough to puke maybe every other month.

Immunity doesn't mean 100 percent you won't get it.
    Wow. That has to suck. I was gonna make a horny midget joke but you’re probably not in the mood.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First thing to come to mind are seat belt laws and helmet laws. Very similar in nature actually as they are intended to save lives, but you won't be going to jail or executed for not complying.
    Cascading penalties. You get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. You don’t pay the fine. You don show up to court for it. You keep not paying the fine, eventually people with guns can put you in jail. Granted, jail is for not paying the fine or showing up in court…for not wearing a seatbelt.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Shifting the narrative again. Now the vaccine safety may not be known for quite some time. It’s a big ship to turn probably gonna take a couple weeks.

My prediction: the vaccine campaign is gonna go down in history as a massive mistake

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Shifting the narrative again. Now the vaccine safety may not be known for quite some time. It’s a big ship to turn probably gonna take a couple weeks.

My prediction: the vaccine campaign is gonna go down in history as a massive mistake

Is there really only 2 paragraphs in that article, because I'm definitely not paying for the WSJ. The small bit I'm seeing seems aimed at the AstraZeneca vaccine.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I keep saying that when people act like they’re hiding something, it’s reasonable to suspect that they’re hiding something. When we see real ass scientists getting censored on social media, being vilified by TPTB; a furious resistance to anything counter to the story they’re telling, yeah. I think I get to suspect they’re hiding something. If you’re on the up and up. You should act like it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is there really only 2 paragraphs in that article, because I'm definitely not paying for the WSJ. The small bit I'm seeing seems aimed at the AstraZeneca vaccine.
    No. There are many paragraphs. It basically makes the point that with a growing number of scientists growing skeptical of the safety of the vaccines, as more studies come out about some of the effects, like blood clots, low platelets, heart inflammation, eventually there will be another consensus shift, just like with the lab leak theory, and mask efficacy.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

This rutabaga might take some time to grow...

If it didn't take so long it be worth being on.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    No. There are many paragraphs. It basically makes the point that with a growing number of scientists growing skeptical of the safety of the vaccines, as more studies come out about some of the effects, like blood clots, low platelets, heart inflammation, eventually there will be another consensus shift, just like with the lab leak theory, and mask efficacy.
    But it is it all the vaccines or the AZ. Because the ITP info has been out for quite sometime on the AZ vaccine. I thought that the Pfizer version was also studied and found no link to ITP, don't remember if Moderna was in that study or not.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    ALL LAWS eventually are backed up by the power of the State.
    This power, is the power to lock up, or kill.

What laws are not?
    Drug laws in Colorado, Oregon...

In Indiana, cell phone laws, vehicle safety, etc. are rarely enforced / ticketed.

There are probably numerous laws that aren't enforced unless there's some sort of problem.

Are shoes still required when driving?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom