will Mayor Daley Die in his sleep tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    even from the grave he would still cast a vote im sure. right behind Mickey Mouse

i didnt see him talking. i would love to see it if anyone knows a link to the interview
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaSczbCt-o]YouTube - Mayor Daley responds to Supreme Court's decision on handgun ban[/ame]

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    i don't ever give 2 ****s about chicago until i have to ride through there every five years to get to milwaukee. then guess what, there laws suck almost as bad thanks to good ol' Chicago.:draw:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    he said that they didn't strike down any part of the ordinance?

Technically no, they didn't, they instructed the lower court how to apply the law to the case. They told them that the second amendment applies to state and local government. No it is up to the lower court to issue a new opinion in accordance with the Supremes' interpretation of the law.

To me his comment is like a coach who loses a football game 12 to 3 pointing out that his team had more yards passing. The court ruled against him and in favor of McDonald.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I noticed there were no comments on his speech, so I decided to add one. The text of it is at the bottom of the picture, but I suspect this will be the only place it will be seen.

1552cmp.gif

You don't suppose my comment will receive approval, do you? :p :lmfao:

Blessings,
    Bill

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I posted a comment:

You're a ****ing moron Mayor Daley, why don't you just ban murder and problem solved... OH WAIT.

Do you seriously think "banning" hand guns is going to stop the criminals from using them, wake up man, seriously.

Stop spreading your FUD, I'm sick of hearing it.

"Comment pending approval" HAHAHAHA

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I noticed there were no comments on his speech, so I decided to add one. The text of it is at the bottom of the picture, but I suspect this will be the only place it will be seen.

1552cmp.gif

You don't suppose my comment will receive approval, do you? :p :lmfao:

Blessings,
    Bill

202 views of the video and there are no comments. I don't think mine will make it past the censors either.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can only hope......I have to work in cook county every other day, and I for one can't wait to see some hardware on the streets!

If you work in Cook County and you don't see hardware on the streets, you're not paying attention.... :twocents:

Every time I've been to the Chi, I've seen better hardware than any of us carry.

Top Bottom