Will Hillary voters switch to McCain/Palin?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    As a woman I would never vote just based on gender. This was a brilliant move on McCain's part and I think it will turn the tide for him. At least I hope it will. My primary concern is the idea that there will be new SC judges nominated in the next term. I am a Pro-Choice/Pro-Second Amendment woman who finds it difficult to find candidates that share that view. I actually think that Roe vs Wade stands a better chance of being left alone under a Republican president then the Second Amendment has under a Democrat.

By the way guys, you might want to take those silk shirts off before you lose your ability to reason!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    As a woman I would never vote just based on gender. This was a brilliant move on McCain's part and I think it will turn the tide for him. At least I hope it will. My primary concern is the idea that there will be new SC judges nominated in the next term. I am a Pro-Choice/Pro-Second Amendment woman who finds it difficult to find candidates that share that view. I actually think that Roe vs Wade stands a better chance of being left alone under a Republican president then the Second Amendment has under a Democrat.

By the way guys, you might want to take those silk shirts off before you lose your ability to reason!
    :+1: to everything. :)

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I am interested to see if any polls come out regarding what percentage of women say that now they will be voting for McCain and President Palin, oh I mean VP to be Palin.

Top Bottom