Will Biden Resign from the Presidency During the 24 July Oval Office Address?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Biden Resign from the Presidency During the 24 July Oval Office Address?

• Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%
    • No

Votes: 33 54.1%
    • Bacon (it is INGO after all)

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We have a lot of threads, but no poll on tonight's address. I'll close this one after 8pm (or whenever Biden finds the Oval Office.)

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I think anything is possible now. I think the dei base will now rally behind the hyena too. I hope when trump debates her he can stick to policy and just bring up her idiotic record from being a prosecutor to a senator and especially as the "border czar%.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    No, I don't think so. With the whole Kamala distraction, I'm sure they assume they can hide him in the white house basement for 6 months even if he is rapidly degenerating.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    We have 7 days till Israel invades Lebanon so Joe needs to Go. If he can only work 8am-4pm then he needs to go.

Most importantly if Kamala wants to win in November then being the seated president gives her an advantage.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    We have 7 days till Israel invades Lebanon so Joe needs to Go. If he can only work 8am-4pm then he needs to go.

Most importantly if Kamala wants to win in November then being the seated president gives her an advantage.
    I think it’s 10am till 4pm sad.

Some people criticized Obama for having supper about 6pm with his family he had two daughters. He often would go back to work afterwards often into the early morning hours.

Trump put in long hours only sleeping a few hours a night.

GWB woke a 5am got to work by 6am had a very strict schedule and including a hour for a workout. Normally left between 6pm/7pm. Went to bed no later than 10 pm.

Bill started the day with a run and got to the office about 8 am and normally worked until 9 to 10 pm.

Normally the President eats lunch in the Oval Office alone for about 30 min.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    If he resigns he get the notoriety of putting a person who claims to be black but actually isn’t into the presidency.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dear handlers. Based on your previous track record, please administer his drug cocktail 2 hours earlier than you have been giving it to him. We have to be up early tomorrow for work, so we really need him to start on time.

No purple.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    No. That is all.
    But how are we supposed to smugly show INGO that we were right, thus validating our intellectual superiority over those who voted the other way, or know to simply unwatch the thread and slink off into the night if we voted wrong?

:)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But how are we supposed to smugly show INGO that we were right, thus validating our intellectual superiority over those who voted the other way, or know to simply unwatch the thread and slink off into the night if we voted wrong?

:)
    I am confident in my vote: Bacon. That choice is never wrong.

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Sorry, I can't pass up bacon, but no, he won't quit. Why should he? He isn't doing anything now anyway.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom