Wilderness or survival classes in Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Live Free USA's main headquarters is based out of Munster, Indiana. They hold free programs all through the year, and at times they will hold special training sessions with instructors that normally charge for their classes at a discounted fee based on the amount of attendees. They regularly hold training meets at the Cabelas in Hammond, Indiana. On April 15th. there will be a local chapter meeting and class taught at the Charley Horse Restaurant in Munster on Calumet ave. across from Munster Community Hospital. There will also be a weekend outing at the Tippecanoe State Park here in Indiana on May 5th. They will have a bunch of cabins set aside for the weekend, with arrivals starting Friday evening. Multiple classes are scheduled throughout Saturday all the way into the evening. Sunday they will cleanup and close their event. This is one of their largest events for the year. If your interested you can pm me or just goto their website at www.americansurvivor.org .

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I believe Live Free has a chapter down around Brown County... goto the website and send Jim a email to get hooked up...

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, I've been known to teach wilderness survival classes. From winter survival to E&E type classes, Bug Out Classes, and bare bones, nuthin-but-the-stuff-in-your-pockets classes and so on.

PM me here if you want more info. I can also customize a class for your family, or your group

Top Bottom