• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • birdo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    We're holding another Multi-Gun match on August 8th at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston, IN. Indiana Multigun (INMG) rules apply.

Required (minimum) rounds are 34 Rifle, 54 handgun and 35 shot, I recommend bringing more as these are minimum rounds required.

We plan to have five (5) fun and challenging stages for score. We're going to do a test run on the 100 yard bay to see if there's any interest in a team style event in the future so plan to bring an added 30 rifle, 9 shot and 15 handgun for that fun and exciting stage. Know your zero @ 200 yards as well.

Gates open at 8AM
    Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting starts at 10AM

Match fee is $20.00* Juniors with paid adult are half price.
    *Setup crew and RO's shoot for $10.00

Wildcat Valley Website (Directions Available Here): Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club

Indiana Multigun Rules

Questions? Please contact me, Tony Diana

Last edited:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    The Saiga is running 100% (fingers crossed) and the JP is broken in and zeroed. I actually hit a butterfly that landed next to my target on the 100 yard bench. I figured at that point its zeroed.

Care to share the stages? :D

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    So Rhino, are you going?

(This is where Rhino debates whether he can get up before noon or not after a long night of chasing...stuff.)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So Rhino, are you going?

(This is where Rhino debates whether he can get up before noon or not after a long night of chasing...stuff.)

Curiously, I am available and I do not anticipate carousing the previous night!

However, as we know, am a p***y when it comes to heat and humidity. I think it's best if I stay home and wait for fall. I'm probably skipping the various pistol opportunities on Saturday for the same reason.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I will make a special request that the AC be turned on in Brookston, just for you. Just don't blame me if it goes unanswered.

Hah! So I'll hang out in the clubhouse while you guys shoot the match?

Does the clubhouse have wi-fi?

birdo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    Yea not so much fun in the clubhouse. It does not have wifi, it does however have a soda machine with mellow yellow.... for what that's worth. Strict 180 in there too...

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Fun match. Had a pretty good turnout and some regular faces were not there and some new ones were. As usuall Mr. X rail kicked ass. My Saiga ran perfectly, :rockwoot: are you listenting Joey,,, but my new JP seems to have a trigger issue and is going back Monday. :xmad: Spend that much and it has an issue. Im not happy.

birdo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    Thanks to everyone who came out, I hope that everyone enjoyed it. If you have any feedback overall, or any stage specific feedback pm me or post it here.

Thanks to all that stayed to help with the teardown, and those who helped to set it all up!

I know that was a long, hot match for most people, but hopefully it was worth it. As we things better organized, better props built up, and more help available, things should keep improving and matches should move along faster.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Thanks for another great match.
    I wish I could have stayed for the team match and help tear down, but I had to go. As it was, I started getting sick on the way home (the heat) so it's a good thing I did leave when I did.

You guys are having some interesting and challenging stages this year. I never knew shooting under a table on barrels could be so involved. I didn't know you could do so many things with a "boat" either.

I had fun, shot with some good people, and got to shoot a couple of guns in a match for the first time. A good day.

birdo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    Oh that Boat hasn't seen the last of it's duty cycle. It will be used until it sinks. ;)

Next time I will remember to let people know to bring a lot of water for the day, I was feeling the heat by the end as well.

Scores will be out by Wednesday at the latest, by the way.

wolfy25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Indy
    Great match ... well run and challenging. Team challenge was fun ... my only complaint was getting gassed by the rifle compensator. Don't know if there is a way to avoid this due to different compensator designs and where they direct the gasses.

Top Bottom