• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Just wanted to let everyone know about a series starting tonight on the National Geographic Channel. The show, as the title reads, is called Wild Justice. I guess they cover a lot but most is about wildlife poachers and the challenges Conservation Officers face. I believe the show is centered in northern california. Anway, looks pretty good. Two shows on tonight and I believe they come on around 8.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Hollow log
    So its out....

I think its a good show - It makes me happy to think there are officers out there who are that dedicated to enforcing game laws and stopping poachers....

One gripe though, and its a big one - They used the terms "hunter" and "Poacher" interchangeably through both hour long episodes. Maybe it was the way NatGeo edited the clips together, but it really got obnoxious.

I'm not a poacher, and I don't want the ignorant John Q. to lump me in with them. :(

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    So my wife and I just watched the 2 episodes from last night. I gotta say, we really enjoyed this show. It's very well put together and keeps you wanting more. There's one guy, cant remember his name, who is a real smartarse... makes it pretty funny too. Anyway, if you missed the show last night, I highly recommend checking local listings for Nat Geo channel bc I know they replaying the shows. Going to be a very good series!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I really enjoyed the show.

That part where the lone Fish and Game dude stopped the car with the 5 suspected drug runners was both intense and funny. One LEO and 5 dudes in a car... including a gang member. And no backup. That officer has balls of steel.

And how about all that penis in San Francisco? :lmfao:

If you watch the show, you'll understand that comment!!!

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Actually if you watched the show you will understand this comment,

"and one penis of unknown origin" (In my best narrator voice)

Top Bottom