• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowtech29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    new castle, indiana
    Can anyone tell me why wilbur wright is closed on mondays and tuesdays? The job I work has some LONG hours sometimes (sometimes meaning always) and I'm never off by the closing time, which is 5:00. Well today I get off at 1:30, go to the house to pick up the new S&W M&P that has been sitting in the gun cabinet for the last six months and my daughter. I say its new cause I havent been able to shoot it in order to sight it in. Ok the enter gate is closed but the exit gate is open, so I pull in. I am greeted by the lets call him the Range Nazi. He immediately asks me if he could help me, I tell him that I want to shoot he tells me not today. Then I see the sign that says CLOSED: MONDAY AND TUESDAYS. So I tell the man sorry I didnt see the sign and turn to leave, this guy follows me to my truck saying that if I read the sign out front I would have known that they were closed, and that they have a hunter safety class going on. This normally wouldn't have bothered me but his tone and attitude kinda sucked, kind of like calling me stupid without actually calling me that. Alright sorry for the rant and Mr. Range Nazi if your a member of INGO sorry for calling you THE RANGE NAZI but you need to work on your people skills. So can anyone tell me why they are closed on monday and tuesdays, cause I dont think they have hunter safety courses every mon &tues. I might be wrong.

gunrunner1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Anderson
    The 3 DNR guys that work that range are usually nice guys as long as you follow all the rules. Their sign could be better. I think they do clean up or mowing on mondays and tuesdays but could be wrong. But they are open on holidays.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    The 3 DNR guys that work that range are usually nice guys as long as you follow all the rules. Their sign could be better. I think they do clean up or mowing on mondays and tuesdays but could be wrong. But they are open on holidays.

One of the range officers is a big jerk. There are different rules when he is there.

gunrunner1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Anderson
    One of the range officers is a big jerk. There are different rules when he is there.
    He might be but could be worse. The only time we have had a problem there was when we was shooting water bottles we was told that we could not do that there and if we didn't want to follow the rules we had to leave, so we got rid of the bottles and every things been fine since. We have been going there for 2 years now.

Top Bottom