• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    After playing this twice and see it collect dust for the past couple months, it's up for sale. I have found that it's not just the type of game; this is not how I want to spend my time.

See the classifieds to get a CTA sniper rifle and a Call of Duty Reflex Edition for Wii at a discount.

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    whatever you do, do not get cabela's big hunt. i got it for my uncle and i have also played it. the controls are very very difficult. and when you figure them out and try to hunt it takes forever to find the tracks you must follow

yotebutcher90

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    West Lafayette
    i also got a wii from santa, the cabela's games are good to start off with but will get boring real fast, but call of duty: modern warfare is a blast and is fun to go online playing too, but the gun holder is not very fun especially if you play other games too like the wii sports, but this is only 1 person's opinion

Greenway84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 with Gun. Seems to be a winner. Heres a link to the game: IGN: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (Game & Gun) Heres a pic of the gun:
    360_gun_1280448314_640w.jpg

dweezil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Fishers
    Dead Space extraction

For more of a sci-fi/horror feeling Dead Space Extraction would be good. However, probably not appropriate for little ones.

dweezil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Fishers
    Dead Space extraction

For more of a sci-fi/horror feeling Dead Space Extraction would be good. However, probably not appropriate for little ones.

Top Bottom