• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Went to the Gun Show in Laff today and the Wife liked this so I got it for Her for Valentines day along with a stop at the Jewelry Store for a Gold Chain necklace expensive day but She is worth it

Beretta model 21 22cal
    GJS21002.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Awesome! I have had one of the bobcat 22's myself. Damn good guns! :D

all i got for Vday from my g/f was an empty chocolate box with a piece of paper inside that said it's the thought that counts.... >_<

She said she ate the chocolate with my sister at work, and did it because she thought i wouldn't get her anything for Vday when in fact i bought her a bigger box of chocolates along with a candle and a stuffed bear. and i get an empty box.... lol >_<

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    WHAT? there was a gun show in lafayette and I missed it? how? what could have been done to stop me from finding out!?!

aaaahhhh i feel so stupid

and thats ok i didnt get anything

jmorgan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Fishers, Indiana
    Sweet piece. Hope she likes it. I just wish I could get my wife to embrace guns a little bit. She is totally against all guns. She says we don't need them because we have a security system in our house. Also because of a little one in the house, she is freaked out when he acts like he is shooting a deer on t.v. when I watch hunting shows. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get my wife to embrace guns better?

Top Bottom