• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    When ever I take my wife along she talks me into buying more stuff. For a wedding gift she bought me a matched set of limited edition H&Rs. One in 223 & one in 30-06. I did buy a wheel gun a few years back without her. She shot it and sent me back to get her one for a new EDC for her. She also talked me into a suppressed full auto M-10. Her latest was talking me into upgrading to a Dillon 650 press. If I were single I would spend less money.

Last summer I spent 4 months locating a 22/45 Lite for her. She caught me shooting it suppressed off the back patio. She proceeded to come out in her bath robe and her hair in a towel to shoot because I looked like I was having all the fun without her. She's in love with my AR15 SBR in 300 blk. If I'm not careful I may lose that one.

Last edited:

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    My wife only goes along when she feels it is time for a new weapon/holster/gear/etc for herself, then she usually spends more than I do.

She is in to quilting, and does not insist I go with her to those, so I do not either.:D

Scoe3202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Not married but I have a live in girlfriend. I have had her go with me to the Indy 1500 and she is very supportive does not want a carrying weapon for herself but she does enjoy shooting and she also bought my trijicon night sights for my g23 and I'm hoping that she will give in and help me start acquiring stuff for reloading this year for my birthday. She's a keeper she says if the bills are paid get whatever you want.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Not married but I have a live in girlfriend. I have had her go with me to the Indy 1500 and she is very supportive does not want a carrying weapon for herself but she does enjoy shooting and she also bought my trijicon night sights for my g23 and I'm hoping that she will give in and help me start acquiring stuff for reloading this year for my birthday. She's a keeper she says if the bills are paid get whatever you want.

Hahahahaha........savor that fer now........it'll change......

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I was bless. My wifes hobbies cost as much asine. We got what we wanted when we had the money to spend. She passed away 3 years ago to ovarian cancer. I am so glad she could get what she wanted. Lost my best friend and soul mate! When I buy something now I think she would want me to have it, as long as the bills are paid.

It is are to order something you have always wanted from a casket. Enjoy your like but be responceable. That is how we lived and i still do.

Scoe3202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Yeah it msy change when we own a house and have babies. Which I am understanding of that but I bust rear at work to make money and I give her the same freedom so hopefully it will stick for a while atleast.

Top Bottom