• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    Let me know how the whole spanking the wife thing works out for you. I would have to leave the country if I tried that. Might be worth it.

I will take my answer off the air.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Look on the bright side of all this - you are still married-- she could have racked up your credit cards then said "I want a divorce" and then take half of everything that is left over.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    But do you recall how blazing fast it seemed when you graduated from the 16MHz to the 33 MHz processor? That baby flew.... And then from the 2400 to the 9600 baud modem to the ultra high speed 14.4?? :):

Ha! Anybody remember PC gaming when you would move to the edge of the map and the game would stop and say "Insert Disk B" and you would pull out disk A and put in Disk B and wait minutes for it to load and it was the greatest fun ever?

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    Simple solution...she has her card......you have your card. Seperate accts.
    I bailed my wife out one time, then went the route above.
    Now.....let us know how that spanking went.lol

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Definately a lesson learned for both of us I hope. All in all everything has it's purpose and works out in the end I guess. Anyway, she was thrilled to find out and gave me the expected, "you don't have to do that" answer. I forgot the spanking, figured she'd enjoy it too much at that point.:)

And yes, after the commodore 64 that 286 was the greatest thing I had ever seen. I do miss those 5" floppies though.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Now that you've learned a very valuable [and expensive] lesson, profit by "your" mistakes. Separate checking accounts [?] or the easiest one is an envelope that you deposit a set amount of "cash" in every time you get a paycheck, dividend check, or whatever. An old military ammo can that is normally used to store ammo, parts, etc., and placed with your guns, ammo, hunting and shooting gear, or maybe just on a shelf in the garage with a lot of junk. Been there, done that, learned my lesson a very long time ago. There is a limitation on love and trust!

Willy Churbeanz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    ....the only real warning sign to watch for is when she starts buying new underwear. All other problems are just subjects for discussion.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Now that you've learned a very valuable [and expensive] lesson, profit by "your" mistakes. Separate checking accounts [?] or the easiest one is an envelope that you deposit a set amount of "cash" in every time you get a paycheck, dividend check, or whatever. An old military ammo can that is normally used to store ammo, parts, etc., and placed with your guns, ammo, hunting and shooting gear, or maybe just on a shelf in the garage with a lot of junk. Been there, done that, learned my lesson a very long time ago. There is a limitation on love and trust!

Or just keep everything together and enjoy the spanking.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Trade her in on a newer more efficient model:):, thats why the wife and I always talk about purchases before they are done. Gotta be careful with this situation because it usually ends up being the downfall of a lot of marriages. Something like this happened to a buddy of mine he was excited tellin me he was $1500 from being debt free and 2 days later finds out his wife had been hiding $20000 in credit card bills from him.... about 3 months later they filed for divorce.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Two grand for a computer several years ago makes more sense. Moore's Law of Pricing - Anything you just got will be about four times cheaper right after you buy it.

I spanked my wife just on general principles.

Scutter, I like to consider you an internet-acquaintance.
    But I don't consider us close enough friends for you to volunteer that sort of information. Let's at least have a couple drinks first, see where things go from there before you start giving out details, man. :lmfao:

Top Bottom