• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Firearms are investments. You can take this investment to the range and shoot it. Can't do that with your 401k!!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I want this should I just buy it ?
    If you really want to ask me.... I would say no.

The reason... I have one AR pistol. It is the most awkward thing to shoot, blade brace thing or not. Maybe it is the way I handle a rifle. I would love to have the same thing with a stock and a rifle length barrel or stock and SBR it. To me a pistol AR is like a broom with a 2 foot broomstick.

OK flame on me now.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    If you really want to ask me.... I would say no.

The reason... I have one AR pistol. It is the most awkward thing to shoot, blade brace thing or not. Maybe it is the way I handle a rifle. I would love to have the same thing with a stock and a rifle length barrel or stock and SBR it. To me a pistol AR is like a broom with a 2 foot broomstick.

OK flame on me now.
    I'm with you, there will never be a pistol AR in any of our safes.
    Silly'ist thing ever.

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Portage
    Definitely DONT buy it! It's too late for you. If you have to ask that question that means you have not had an original thought since you have been married and your wife carries your balls with her. Marriage is a 50/50 arrangement. Not all wives are bad. Guys you just have to get the right one. I did. Sorry if I offended anyone but it's the truth. I am tired of reading this type of posts.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Definitely DONT buy it! It's too late for you. If you have to ask that question that means you have not had an original thought since you have been married and your wife carries your balls with her. Marriage is a 50/50 arrangement. Not all wives are bad. Guys you just have to get the right one. I did. Sorry if I offended anyone but it's the truth. I am tired of reading this type of posts.
    I'm gonna go with most of this thread is a funny.

1355331549061.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    While that thing looks cool as heck, the worst gun I ever owned (not counting a Jennings J-22) was a PSA 9mm AR. My vote is spent an extra $500 and get an MP5 clone. Because they're just as awesome and Christmas is coming an Nakatomi Plaza may need defending! If she objects, make her watch Die Hard. That'll fix it!
    You had us until you said clone...

If we're going for things we don't "need"...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If it was me, I’d probably do it if I really wanted it, just be cautious, they know when something sneaky is going on.

I bought a stingray bass a while back that I didn’t even say anything to her about, I’ve got 4 other basses hanging in the guitar room, it’ll blend in and be invisible right, she’ll never notice. WRONG! It was like she sensed it when she walked in the door!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    You should put your pants on if she’s not wearing them and say look here. I’m the man and I will do as I please. Then order that thing and add a case of ammo as a penalty for her even opening her trap.

Good Luck
    Make it a dozen cases of ammo. I'll be at the auction after your demise.

Top Bottom