• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Fair enough. As I said, hard to tell from the limited interaction we get on the 'net. I am not sure I could be a stay-at-home dad. My patience runs thin unfortunately.

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    My wife is a CPA, handles our finances, and makes more money than I do. We have a common account and share everything. We also have financial goals that we try to meet every month savings wise. That said, I spend quite a bit more on my hobbies than my wife does on herself. If she tells me we cant afford to buy something I want, I listen. I'll either sell stuff to get it now or wait till finances are better.

Really, the amount of money we are able to save every month dictates what "extras" I buy. My wife is just there to feed me that information.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I value my wife's input. If I tell her I want to buy something, and she hesitates, it makes me start adding up all the money I've spent recently on toys. She'll never tell me no because I have the final say in decision making, but I've learned that her balking is, more often than not, the right reaction.

For example, I could go home today and tell her I'm going to get a new M1a (wouldn't even have to ask). Her response would be, if you think that's the best decision but remember we need $4,000 worth of tile. Oh yeah, I forgot, gun comes later.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom