• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ....after it was stolen during burglary.

We are only 1 justice away from becoming the UK. And progressives would like nothing more than to disarm us.
    I hate to tell you, but in some respects we're already there.
    Any firearm considered to be a Class III that missed the amnesty due to hanging out in an attic or a basement somewhere, whoever unknowingly inherited it is now doing something illegal and punishable by serious jail time. Whether they knew it or not.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I hate to tell you, but in some respects we're already there.
    Any firearm considered to be a Class III that missed the amnesty due to hanging out in an attic or a basement somewhere, whoever unknowingly inherited it is now doing something illegal and punishable by serious jail time. Whether they knew it or not.

I agree. But the UK ban is far more pervasive than ours. This is exactly why we need to make sure we keep liberals out of the White House. For decades.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    They can take my guns from my cold, lifeless hands.

I'll continue to follow our REAL laws:

The Second Amendment states: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    ---Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776.

"The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.
    ---James Madison,The Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people" (Tench Coxe, Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Only in the land where butter knifes could become extinct.

True..... it's just stupid.

1_21_061609_Knives.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    And if Obama gets another four years, the SCOTUS will surely represent his views.

I don't know if you realize this or not but 3 of the 4 GOP candidates have signed off on some not so firearms friendly things (I don't really care what they say they believe while on the popularity tour as those 3 change their tune in just about every state). 3 of the 4 could just as easily have a chance to make the SCOTUS represent some BS views (since some of the views shared by those 3 are pretty similar, with different numbers, to the views of Barry O).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't know if you realize this or not but 3 of the 4 GOP candidates have signed off on some not so firearms friendly things (I don't really care what they say they believe while on the popularity tour as those 3 change their tune in just about every state). 3 of the 4 could just as easily have a chance to make the SCOTUS represent some BS views (since some of the views shared by those 3 are pretty similar, with different numbers, to the views of Barry O).

Bush's Justices have been vastly superior to Obama's or Clinton's.

esigler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Rio Rancho, NM
    I just shake my head when I read these articles. It's crazy, gun control is so crazy, but we on this site are preening to the choir. In Indiana and Texas I didn't meet many for gun control but here in NM their are lots of liberals that don't seem to understand.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I just shake my head when I read these articles. It's crazy, gun control is so crazy, but we on this site are preening to the choir. In Indiana and Texas I didn't meet many for gun control but here in NM their are lots of liberals that don't seem to understand.

And I just read an article on violent crime is DC (Gun free zone) is rising rapidly......

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sorry if my point was lost on you.

I'm sorry if you don't realize that Newt/Mitt/Santorum don't = Bush. Yes, Bush's picks may have been much better but Bush isn't in a spot to pick anyone. Bush's thoughts on the subject wouldn't matter one bit. Point wasn't lost but your point has little do do with what Barry O or Newt/Mitt/Santorum would do. The choices of one republican doesn't automatically equal the choices of another.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Seems to me his point was less about Bush's choices and more that we already know the kind of choices Barry will make, given the chance... and THAT's what we need to help prevent.

Top Bottom