WHYYYYY are you giving in to these .22lr gougers!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I just bought a brick of CCI quiet-22, and paid more than I paid before the panic. I use it to shoot at my house without disturbing my neighbors. It allows me to practice regularly without having to travel to my range, which is 45 minutes away. I asked the guy how it was they had it in stock, he said they had a whole bunch of it for a long time. I sure am grateful he thought ahead and bought some to sell during these lean times. If he hadn't provided that valuable service, I'd be without ammo at any price.

I may be a little dense, but I sure don't see how that's not a valuable service.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just bought a brick of CCI quiet-22, and paid more than I paid before the panic. I use it to shoot at my house without disturbing my neighbors. It allows me to practice regularly without having to travel to my range, which is 45 minutes away. I asked the guy how it was they had it in stock, he said they had a whole bunch of it for a long time. I sure am grateful he thought ahead and bought some to sell during these lean times. If he hadn't provided that valuable service, I'd be without ammo at any price.

I may be a little dense, but I sure don't see how that's not a valuable service.

Please tell us more about this shooting at your house.

:ar15: :scared:

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    When 22lr drops down closer to historic prices, I plan to buy until it hurts. I'm going to buy myself a lifetime supply, and then I'm going to buy some more. Then, next time there is a panic, I'm going to sell it for market price and make money. Same thing with 9mm. I wish I had done that before.

I would do the same. I don't critique a person who bothers to plan ahead.

"Have nots"have pussified this country with constant whining.

Sure... but then you'll just be called a hoarder by those that are b*tching about "where's all the 22LR ammo?" during that time period?

(insert purple as necessary :rolleyes: )

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    When 22lr drops down closer to historic prices, I plan to buy until it hurts.

You and everyone else out there as well. That's why it will be years before .22LR is sitting on shelves. When this situation ends, everyone will have so much .22LR that it won't be worth a penny a round.

lubemupski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    Fishers
    I think availability is worse than price. I live in the limits and dont get out to shoot even nearly as much as i would like to. When i do get out, I enjoy myself and don't stress about how much each trigger pull is costing me, just that i have enough to make it through the day.

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Hell I bought a RUGER 10/22 to build up and plink around with hell , I can't ever find any is stores , and I won't pay what the Gougers are asking .....

if any of you fellow gun owners would like to part with some at reasonable price I'd appreciate it very much :)

Top Bottom