• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I've only got one tattoo and its a black slash on my calf. I got it from trying to shoot a 357 magnum at a 100 yard piece of steel. Laid on my back and rested it just below the knee on my right leg with my leg bent. Got me through my jeans.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Sensationalism??
    The guy is an established entity on youtube. You think he's demonstrating this to .... what ? ... draw more people?

It's just a safety demonstration.

Jealousy is why I think people make comments like this.

I really like Hickok's videos. I'm a big fan. Some of his vids are a little on the silly side (i.e. shooting a lawn mower with a .50 cal) but he generally takes the side of safety and caution. I think this is more of a poor comparison than sensationalism. There's a reason they do testing with ballistics gel and not paper or something else.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Memories of Father-in-Law...

Years ago I took FIL+BIL's to the "Back 40" range. None of them had fired a handgun much (If at all??).

FIL wanted to shoot my Ruger BlackHawk .357. I was talking to His Son+looked over to see Him with the barrel laid over his left forearm (You know-John Wayne style)--BOOM--G*D D***IT--WHAT the HELL is wrong with this gun?? As he was rubbing the black off of his forearm!!

Needless to say, I let Him know that Ruger could not remove STUPID from the operation of a revolver...Yea, I was back in place as the "Black Sheep" of the family HA HA...Bill.

Top Bottom