• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Forgive me Streamlight for I have sinned. . . . .

4388.jpg

:nailbite:

Welcome to the club. While I carry a Microstream every day, this is my go to light that is always in my pack with me. I have been having problems with the Microstream though as the switch seems to only work intermitantly.

Word of caution.....try to resist curiosity and don't look into the beam....It's bright.....Don't ask...

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome to the club.

I finally caved to the incredibly high price for 3 reasons:

1. Shay's Flashlight Combatives course got into my head. :D
    2. I've been wanting to do more dayhiking this year and it seemed like an ideal light for the job.
    3. I got it for $63 cheaper than when I first priced them back in December. :yesway:

Ebux

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    The wife got me a streamlight pt2l for Xmas. I love it good size for pocket carry, good price and no issues as yet.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I use a Streamlight Stylus Pro at work and it is honestly the most used tool in my toolbox. I carry a Streamlight Microstream all of the time as well outside of work. Stylus® Series - Stylus Pro® | Streamlight

Key Chain Light Series - MicroStream® | Streamlight

Streamlight does offer a Limited lifetime warranty on all of their stuff and I have never had a problem getting replacement lights. I have been through a few of the Stylus pro lights because I tend to beat them up pretty bad. I give them to the tool guy and he never has trouble getting them covered. I noticed that the OP has a missing rubber button cover on his microstream. The new ones come with a spare rubber button and removable cover for the button. Mine spends alot of time in oil so that comes in handy. Great products that won't break the bank.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Forgive me Streamlight for I have sinned. . . . .

4388.jpg

:nailbite:

Congrats! I carry and use mine everyday.

I hated the lanyard that came with it. So I have a rhino lanyard on it now. I'm not sure if I'll keep it on or not.

After using and carrying the light since December, I now know why Surefire is priced so high.

fng120

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 17, 2011
    Out in the back woods
    I too am a streamlight whore. Quality and really good service. If I have ever had an issue I just ship it to them and they fix it free of charge. Only pay shipping there. My survivor even melted in a fire and the replaced it. Can't get much better than that.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I personally like Streamlight weapon mounted lights(Handguns).

I have:
    Streamlight TLR1s
    Streamlight TLR2

But for handheld lights and lights mounted on my AR Im going to stick with surefire. I like having the momentary on end cap that my 6P provides.(not a fan of click on end caps.)

I Have:
    Surefire 6p LED
    Surefire E2E executive elite

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Given my propensity for losing sh...tuff, I'm glad I've always gone with Streamlight.

I've had a Strion, Strion HP, Polytac, Supertac, Sidewinder, a couple Microstreams, one of the headlamps, and a TLR1.

The only one I still have is the TLR1. However, I suspect that the Strion HP and the Sidewinder may have been stolen by 2 separate customers when I worked for AT&T. The regular Strion actually fell about 30 ft from a roof onto concrete and bounced into a puddle just deep enough to submerge it where it sat about 10 minutes. It still worked, but then I lost it not long after.

mdale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    I use Streamlight stylus pro's all day at work and fell lost if I don't have one on me at all times.

Top Bottom