• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    You forgot how to tell if FJB is lying....his lips are moving. Having all of that compiled into one list I'm certain we're screwed now.
    To be fair, I don't think creepy Joe is lying. In his demented state, he probably believes the gibberish that comes out of his mouth. Although I doubt he remembers any of it 15 minutes after he uttered it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To be fair, I don't think creepy Joe is lying. In his demented state, he probably believes the gibberish that comes out of his mouth. Although I doubt he remembers any of it 15 minutes after he uttered it.
    Pretty sure he’s lying about Hunter.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So, a whistleblower who works for the USPS tells two different Democrat US Congresswomen in Michigan that he has personally witnessed thousands of uncounted absentee ballots that are sitting in boxes because there isn’t enough help to process them, and the DIRECTOR OF ELECTIONS who works for Democrat SOS Benson, who’s been telling us for three years that the 2020 election was the most secure in history, suggests they may not take any action at all?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So, a whistleblower who works for the USPS tells two different Democrat US Congresswomen in Michigan that he has personally witnessed thousands of uncounted absentee ballots that are sitting in boxes because there isn’t enough help to process them, and the DIRECTOR OF ELECTIONS who works for Democrat SOS Benson, who’s been telling us for three years that the 2020 election was the most secure in history, suggests they may not take any action at all?

So common Twitter dude... no idea who Yehuda is... if you're going to peddle a conspiracy theory, AT LEAST get dates right and maybe know the difference between morning and night.

2 AM November 3rd, 2020 was the MORNING of the election BEFORE the election started... 2 AM before the polls opened... not that night into the wee hours...

Doesn't even pass Conspiracy Theory 101! :lmfao:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So common Twitter dude... no idea who Yehuda is... if you're going to peddle a conspiracy theory, AT LEAST get dates right and maybe know the difference between morning and night.

2 AM November 3rd, 2020 was the MORNING of the election BEFORE the election started... 2 AM before the polls opened... not that night into the wee hours...

Doesn't even pass Conspiracy Theory 101! :lmfao:

Do you know what FOIA is?​

FOIA’d Emails Reveal MI AG Nessel Personally Visited Detroit USPS Distribution Center Day Before 2020 Election​

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Do you know what FOIA is?​

FOIA’d Emails Reveal MI AG Nessel Personally Visited Detroit USPS Distribution Center Day Before 2020 Election​

I do... and do you know the difference between 2 am election night and 2 am the morning before the start of the election?

Yehuda, YOUR SOURCE, does not, so he fails Conspiracy Theory 101... let alone a breadcrumb trail to, as all good CTs do, lead to the CIA did it, but there's no proof, because it's the CIA.

But, back on topic... so what? Was it some conspiracy or is it possible, maybe, part of this?

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom