• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is not what this is about. The Texas case should have been heard to show the damages to Texas by other states actions, but apparently Texas doesn't have standing to show damages to Texas...
    I think you guys need to sort out which facts belong with what. How does Texas have standing? If one state can sue another state because the other state contributed to an unwanted election result, holy **** what a precedent. But regardless, what does that have to do with Whitmer's law suit against the "Kraken" attorneys?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What was the case about? Voter fraud of such a broad scope that appealing to the board of elections was not an option.
    No. This case was a lawsuit filed by Witmer against the attorneys who, according to the suit, broke the rules, which were explained in the ruling. The case wasn't about voter fraud, or to hear evidence about voter fraud. It was about the conduct of the defendants.

the judge however makes it clear what they thing the case is about
    Yes. Of course. The Judge made it clear that the case was about what she ruled on. I mean. Didn't you guys read it? I know you've read some of it because you keep quoting parts of it. Maybe read the whole thing? Start with who the plaintiffs are and who the defendants are.

Court noted was “stunning in its scope and breathtaking in its reach” as it sought to “disenfranchise the votes of the more than 5.5 million Michigan citizens who . . . participat[ed] in the 2020 General Election.” (ECF No. 62 at Pg ID 3296.)

There is even a section titled “no evidentiary hearing needed” where the judge rails on that affidavits don’t matter and someone voting in person and then asking for a absentee ballot is not proof of double voting.
    Voting in person and then asking for an absentee ballot is not proof of double voting. Catching the person actually casting that ballot is proof of double voting. Of course that's not saying anything about the propriety of a person who's already cast a ballot asking for another ballot, or especially someone giving that person a ballot without checking to see if the person has already voted. But that's not what the case is about.

I get that this is the outcome you personally wanted. Try to take a step back from that for a second and read what the judge said, specifically under that section about not needing a evidence hearing.
    Okay, now that's just nutty. Why do you guys do this? Huh? Because I read the ruling, and I tell you that it's not about what you think it's about, you think it's an outcome I want? This **** is next level, dude. I'll say this again just in case you didn't read above. This case is not about election fraud. It's about the lawyers who are accused of abusing judicial process. Now, maybe the judge is just punishing these lawyers for daring to "shine a light", but did you bother to read what they're accused of? It sounds like rather than disputing that they did these things, their defense was, it doesn't apply because of this technicality.

You guys talk as if this is a ruling in a case that decides whether or not the election fraud happened. Why? Why do you think that? One doesn't need to be a lawyer to see that. Objectively, what are the facts alleged vs what are the actual facts? And I mean facts we know are facts and not just the facts we "know" by instinct. Instinctively I suspect that Democrats used COVID as a cover to use mail-in-ballots to favor Democrats. I think that's cheating. Proving it means you have real evidence.

But you guys look at things and think that is evidence that stands up to the court's scrutiny. It didn't. And I do wish they actually had the kraken. Maybe if the lawyers filing the suits weren't grifters, and instead, were serious about getting to the truth, maybe they could have been more successful. And then maybe they'd not have had their dicks cut off for abusing judicial process.

the accusations of vote manipulation are easily countered. Some of these accusations should be so simple to counter with simple math. Did more people vote than were registered?
    Well? Did more people vote than were registered? And that's not the only thing you have to prove. If more people did vote than were registered, you'd also have to prove that it wasn't a mistake, that it was intentional, for it to be fraud. I mean. Isn't that obvious?

so why? If it’s a simple math problem to prove this whole thing a witch hunt is it not allowed a day in court? because this judge didn’t like trump.

Probably this judge did not like Trump. The plaintiffs obviously did not like Trump. That has nothing to do with whether team "Kraken" abused judicial procedure or not. And this is why I said that if the defendants want, they can appeal this ruling. And if they do, and they lose again, will you believe that case is about voter fraud and not about the conduct of the attorneys? Because they're on your team, is it really impossible that you might come to terms with the possibility that they might actually have abused judicial procedures to enrich themselves? Or is it that everyone who might even entertain the thought must be a Democrat? :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's not a matter of lying but a matter of bias. As others have said this didn't really have anything to do with election fraud but with procedure. The decision is based on the judge deciding that the plaintiff's should have known better than to go forward with this suit, and was basically 110 pages of making these Republican lawyers pay. One thing is for sure we need to get the gun cases in front of this lady if she really thinks that way, she can beat down those that are doing these ridiculous 'assault weapon' cases and award the gun companies some money in return.
    Maybe it was that. Or maybe the attorneys were grifters swindling the Trump faithful because they knew that they'd be loyal to the team. That's the problem with "team". They're very susceptible to being conned. I hope you guys didn't donate to these people.

And about whether the plaintiffs should have known better, I think I recall one of the issues they alleged was for the wrong ****ing county! They look like clowns when they make mistakes like that. They should get bitch-slapped. A lot of the stuff they alleged in MI smells to me more like they were trying to throw **** against the wall, not even to see what would stick, but so they could keep the money coming in, because they're finding stuff and fighting the good fight. Whoever donated money to these fools to help then fight "voter fraud" were swindled. That's where my instinct takes me.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    No. This case was a lawsuit filed by Witmer against the attorneys who, according to the suit, broke the rules, which were explained in the ruling. The case wasn't about voter fraud, or to hear evidence about voter fraud. It was about the conduct of the defendants.
    Not trying to put you on blast but the people are the plaintiffs

top line of King

those under “V”
    Whither, city of Detroit are the defendants

so no this lawsuit isn’t filed by Whitmer againSt the attorneys that are bringing an election fraud case.

the problem I have with this whole ruling is that that’s how it reads. It reads exactly like what you are saying it is. Nothing in the ruling has hardly anything to do with the actual substance of the lawsuit.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I could support Jamil in some of this if there was some consistency among these activist judges. It was just announced that 7 capital police officers are suing Trump for Jan 6th. Shouldn't their lawyers know that this is a silly frivolous suit? At the end of this one they should make them pay all Trump's legal bills, have to do remedial law classes, and get a letter sent to their respective Bar associations.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I could support Jamil in some of this if there was some consistency among these activist judges. It was just announced that 7 capital police officers are suing Trump for Jan 6th. Shouldn't their lawyers know that this is a silly frivolous suit? At the end of this one they should make them pay all Trump's legal bills, have to do remedial law classes, and get a letter sent to their respective Bar associations.
    As long as the lawyers get paid….

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I found this interesting. All I'll say is that I wonder if we'll see more about this down the road?

It’s why servers use ECC (error correction code) memory. Systems that must run for long periods of time must use ECC ram due to ambient radiation like cosmic rays causing bit flips.

I wonder if Dominion systems use ECC RAM. It’s more expensive than standard ram.

I leave my computer running all the time as my web server so I made sure to install ECC.

Last edited:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    It’s why servers use ECC (error correction code) memory. Systems that must run for long periods of time must use ECC ram due to ambient radiation like cosmic rays causing bit flips.

I wonder if Dominion systems use ECC RAM. It’s more expensive than standard ram.

I leave my computer running all the time as my web server so I made sure to install ECC.

gZflg1A.gif

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The results of the audit are to be released at 4pm eastern. You are posting
    FAKE NEWS !
    Ok, so at 4pm can we finally put this election theft stuff behind us? Can we just accept the report (whatever it says) and just move forward?

Top Bottom