• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    i believe Trump as an incumbent received the most votes over any other GOP incumbent. His vote totals way out paced his 2016 numbers. Even the number of Black and Hispanics votes rose. Everything was lining up for a victory then somehow Biden gets the most votes in history. Something just ain't right.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think people brought this up right after the election. It still applies.

If a large precinct in a heavily democrat area was just counted and submitted, that would explain the sharp increase in Biden's vote tally vs Trump's. I think when extraordinary claims are made, it requires extraordinary evidence when an ordinary explanation is available.

If there were a situation where a heavily republican area is counted and so there's a corresponding sudden jump in the tally when that data is added into the total, I don't think we'd be showing graphs for that and complaining the Republicans stole the election. We'd just think, well, yeah, that's what happens when a tally is added from an area with a very dominant concentration of voters for that particular party.
    And how many times have you actually seen that? I'm guessing zero

One would expect that any such occurrence would be all over regime media

And do you TRULY believe there are precincts in even the deepest blue cities where 100% of reported votes would be for Biden and zero for Trump?

Edit: And what about the video clip where votes are debited from Trump's tally at the same time a nearly exactly similar number are added to Biden's? Would/could/should that happen if it was just a heavily Biden favoring precincts results being tallied?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    i believe Trump as an incumbent received the most votes over any other GOP incumbent. His vote totals way out paced his 2016 numbers. Even the number of Black and Hispanics votes rose. Everything was lining up for a victory then somehow Biden gets the most votes in history. Something just ain't right.
    Survey said 20% cheaters on mail in ballots. Republicans, Democrats, independents, all cheated close enough to say it's evenly. So let's call it 1/3 of the cheaters each. Since self reporting Republican and Democrat cheaters are pretty much a wash, I think it comes down to Independents. I think more independents voted D this time than R. So we can get a pretty good idea of how much of Trump's votes were cheaters. And how much of Biden's votes were cheaters. Likely more Biden voters than Trump voters cheated. But at least some Trump voters did.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You leaped pretty far from what he said to that's racist. Quote the exact post where he injected race and highlight the words.

Even suggesting an IQ test does not imply, much less inject, race. This is 2004, not 1950. Today, even if he'd have quipped explicitly that we should require IQ tests to vote, there is no implying or injecting race. All it says is that there should be a test. That's all the information you have, so you injected race.

So this might blow your mind. The Americans With Disabilities Act allows even mentally retarded people to vote as long as they have an understanding of what they're doing. Which means that there is a minimum standard for intelligence or mental capacity already applied to voting.

We have a person with autism in our extended family. I'm not saying any of this to disparage him. We all love him, and it's just what it is. He is old enough to vote. If he were allowed to vote, he would probably play with the buttons, then walk over to the booth next to him and play with those buttons, and then start hugging people randomly. He would not be able to register to vote. It would be criminal for anyone to fill out a ballot on his behalf. To head this off, he's not black.
    OK, NOW I see the problem Rip van Wrinkle

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So I think that without any further information it's hard to make a judgement from that graph that it was specifically cheating. Now if you have information that a big ass Republican precinct was counted at the same time and didn't get tallied, you have something to complain about. But just looking at that graph, you don't.
    What about 'curing' mail in votes in democratic precincts but not allowing it in republican ones (via differential instructions issued to precincts by election officials)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm sure it happens, but the mentally disabled people would need to be registered. In some situations maybe there's someone who can register a voter, is so ideologically possessed, that they'll register them without the proper ID regardless of their mental capacity. And then someone will fill out a mail in ballot to vote twice.
    In many states all the mentally challenged voters would need is a drivers license or state issued ID card in order to be automatically registered

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And how many times have you actually seen that? I'm guessing zero

One would expect that any such occurrence would be all over regime media

And do you TRULY believe there are precincts in even the deepest blue cities where 100% of reported votes would be for Biden and zero for Trump?

Edit: And what about the video clip where votes are debited from Trump's tally at the same time a nearly exactly similar number are added to Biden's? Would/could/should that happen if it was just a heavily Biden favoring precincts results being tallied?

Honestly no one has ever pointed it out, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I think it would have happened differently because this election was held so differently for a lot of voters. Because of the mass use of mail-in ballots. But, what I have seen in many elections is the Republican candidates have a lead in a given state early on, but then when large precincts start reporting in, that lead evaporates and D's pull ahead. I've never seen that in graphical form. But also it could be that since no one disputed the results to this extent, no one has pointed it out.

Only the D's disputed 2016, and the small/rural to large/urban precinct phenomenon only favors democrats, because of demographics.

I think it's hard to believe that 100% of large precincts would vote for the same candidate. But I can believe high 90's.

I think I've seen the video clip of apparent debited counts from Trump's tally. Those are points to challenge. But, errors happen and are corrected too. If it were low turnout maybe. I've voted in primaries before where there's like no one there. Just saying to voting family and friends, hey, let's all go vote. I mean that might be 100% right there. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In many states all the mentally challenged voters would need is a drivers license or state issued ID card in order to be automatically registered
    I think I addressed this already, but yeah, my autistic relative will never have a driver's license. Probably might be able to get a state issued ID if he doesn't already have one. His parents, had to apply to be his ward after he turned 18. He can't really do **** in terms of voting. Not legally. But as I said I would not rule out an activist at the DMV registering him and then the parent filing out the ballot and mailing it in.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So much of this is machine. You can dress it up in different terms, but it's simply people in power staying in power by any means available. Much has changed in recent times from the old jokes about chicago.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not sure about you or anyone else, but when I'm asked to write down my address, it includes the zipcode
    Do you include the +4?
    You really like to keep deflecting and circling back to race... but dodged the question... hence the miniscule portion of my post you quoted.

You said I was making things up when I explained to another member that literacy and comprehension tests to vote were part of Jim Crow. Are you saying they were not? I can quote from Wikipedia again which jibes with my memory from social studies class eons ago.
    Literacy and comprehension do not equal IQ. I'm a bit above average in IQ but I can't comprehend let's say quantum physics as an example. Could I? Maybe, but right now no way in hell.

I've known 2 functionally illiterate people (probably more but 2 I knew were) one I'm sure was at least average if not above intelligence. And I'd give odds on it being the latter.

I'd also have to say you are the one that brought up race. Jim Crowe laws were intended to effect the recently freed blacks, did they effect others? Yes but that was not the intent.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    He also fails to consider that a local elections official should not feel empowered to overrule election law and allow incorrect votes on a technicality. He is there to see that the rules are followed, not make up his own

One wonders if any republican votes were cured
    Are you talking about Mike's Wisconsin case article?

if you read the case, certain local elections officials overruled, or at least greatly exceeded, state election law and DISCARDED VOTES on technicalities.

Most of the state did not discard votes on that standard... i.e. that a missing zipcode equalled a missing address.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Do you include the +4?

Literacy and comprehension do not equal IQ. I'm a bit above average in IQ but I can't comprehend let's say quantum physics as an example. Could I? Maybe, but right now no way in hell.

I've known 2 functionally illiterate people (probably more but 2 I knew were) one I'm sure was at least average if not above intelligence. And I'd give odds on it being the latter.

I'd also have to say you are the one that brought up race. Jim Crowe laws were intended to effect the recently freed blacks, did they effect others? Yes but that was not the intent.
    Literacy tests were not isolated to Jim Crow south... one of the first was Connecticut... to keep Irish immigrants from voting:

Literacy Tests Not Confined to Jim Crow South​

Since 1855, Connecticut’s state constitution had required adults to pass a literacy test and a one-year residency rule in order to qualify as a voter. Connecticut was the first state to require a literacy test, to keep Irish immigrants from voting. Southern states adopted the tactic after Reconstruction. Citing an old English legal principle, literacy test promoters argued that if a person was not sufficiently educated, his vote could be too easily manipulated. To opponents, literacy tests constituted a legal means to disenfranchising minorities and other “undesirables.”

It's interesting with respect to the discussion here, but much of the PR for the literacy tests was about making sure someone had a minimum level of intelligence. or eduction, so their vote actually meant something.

It was just a "coincidence" that it blocked a lot of Gaelic speaking immigrant Irishmen up north, or a bunch of illiterate former slaves down South... wink...wink... nod... nod.

Literacy tests remained in use, in some locales, until the 1970 Revision of the Voting Rights Act.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Based on what evidence? I never saw a single credible indication that Biden had a prayer.
    Because Bug said Independent’s break D more than R. :):

Nah. I remember a pew analysis of independents that said they broke for Biden. Not by a lot. Independents are fickle tho. Now 70% of independents say they want a change. Which is probably why Trump leads Biden.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Literacy tests were not isolated to Jim Crow south... one of the first was Connecticut... to keep Irish immigrants from voting:

It's interesting with respect to the discussion here, but much of the PR for the literacy tests was about making sure someone had a minimum level of intelligence. or eduction, so their vote actually meant something.

It was just a "coincidence" that it blocked a lot of Gaelic speaking immigrant Irishmen up north, or a bunch of illiterate former slaves down South... wink...wink... nod... nod.

Literacy tests remained in use, in some locales, until the 1970 Revision of the Voting Rights Act.
    To be “racist” the intent of such laws need to be to prevent the targeted race(s) from voting. Jim Crow has nothing to do with it now.

So what if the intent of creating the law is to prevent stupid people from voting? To get that law they’d have to revise parts of the ADA. It prohibits IQ tests used to determine voter eligibility.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom