• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I would think it should be obvious to anyone that actually cares about the direction this country is heading in but just in case that's too obtuse , here's a video .

https://youtu.be/FDiZ5HW2wqU

If you don't care about what happened in Commierado then skip to 16:10 , the last three minutes pretty much sums up why we all should vote for Trump .

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    His apparent disregard for political correctness coupled with the level of panic felt by the establishment at the proposition of him winning are enough for me. I'm not prepared to go along with more of the same. We aren't electing a king and none of the candidates gets to change everything overnight but if he can at least slow the bleeding a bit it's a step in the right direction.

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Here goes nothing but is it mandatory that if you own a firearm you can't vote Democrat? I'm still waiting for "Obama" to come get my guns I was promised he would 7 & 1/2 years ago.
    With that being said do I believe any party is for the people No so until we make some big changes and quit letting two parties fight for what benefits them nothing with change with Trump, Clinton 2.0 or Sanders. I feel I'm about to be massacred but I just can't buy one party is going to take my guns and one will give me 40 acres and a bazooka.
    If the politicians cared about us at all why is sugar legal? It kills more people combined then drugs,alcohol and firearms yet nobody cares to mention that in their debates or media outlets.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He's not beholden to the " donor class " and that changes the game in our favor .

He is the donor class.

trump-and-clintons.jpg

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Here goes nothing but is it mandatory that if you own a firearm you can't vote Democrat? I'm still waiting for "Obama" to come get my guns I was promised he would 7 & 1/2 years ago.
    With that being said do I believe any party is for the people No so until we make some big changes and quit letting two parties fight for what benefits them nothing with change with Trump, Clinton 2.0 or Sanders. I feel I'm about to be massacred but I just can't buy one party is going to take my guns and one will give me 40 acres and a bazooka.
    If the politicians cared about us at all why is sugar legal? It kills more people combined then drugs,alcohol and firearms yet nobody cares to mention that in their debates or media outlets.

You must have been asleep in December 2012 when there was a significant push for an AWB. Wonder which party was (far and away) the proponent of that?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm starting to believe, honestly, that voting is a racket (at least on the federal level). Trump will go into the convention with the most delegates, probably. But if he doesn't get the nomination, voting would have been for not. All that will have been accomplished was the filling of political war chests for the anointed candidate.

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    If for no other reason than to tell the political asylum in D.C. [video=youtube;CQ0ftoiIQxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ0ftoiIQxU&nohtml5=False[/video] . Rather Trump does anything at all, the Politicians and puppet masters pulling the strings need to be reminded they are the servants and We the People are the master!!!! It is past time to put the President and Congress on their knee's bowing to We the People! The founding Fathers of this country said there would be no royalty in this country, when the politicians excepted themselves from the ACA that We the People have to have they separated themselves from us like royalty. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. They believe they are royalty and we are peasants.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nope. My point is there has only ever been one perfect man, and he's not running. Given that all other possibilities are flawed in some way, I will go with the combination of flaws I find most palatable. Full stop.

Top Bottom