• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I didn't even change underwear on week long camping trips.
    Skid_marks.jpg

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Flipped the switch on the hair dryer when getting ready for work.
    Dead.
    Greaaat.
    Had to leave the house with wet stringy hair in the windy freakin' cold...and it looked so FABULOUS for the duration! :rolleyes:
    THIS is why I stay out of trouble.
    I could never go to prison. No 3-setting hair dryers with diffuser & cool blast.
    Bad hair day?

monkey-bad-hair-day.jpg

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    If you're ever in the general vicinity of someone squealing like a pig and I happen to be there I am going to test my physical limits by running faster than anyone ever has
    Don't have to run that fast. Just faster than your friends. BTW hear prison has good food and lots of sporting type activities,hot cots and it's mostly heated and cooled. Everything sounds rosy except date nights.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I always thought you were high maintenance Jet. :D:stickpoke:

I still keep the military style haircut. If my hair is sticking up when I get up in the morning or it's touching my ears, it's time to get a haircut. My hair is always ready.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    LOL! I've never had to deal with one myself, but my wife is the same way. It was a tragedy in our house when her's caught fire and was out of comission. We put off going to the store for most things, but we had to make a full blown emergency run to replace the hair dryer!

Same here...Was late opening the shop because I had to make a quick run to Walgreens as the wife's blew on my way out the door. People on the Titanic did not panic as much as she did. I looked like a hero when I managed to pick out "a good one." It was a Remington, go with the brand you know..:D

Rob54

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Merrillville, Indiana
    Dead.
    Greaaat.
    Had to leave the house with wet stringy hair in the windy freakin' cold...and it looked so FABULOUS for the duration! :rolleyes:
    I could never go to prison. No 3-setting hair dryers with diffuser & cool blast.
    I guess this is why my wife has a smaller "travel" dryer that is easier to pack. It also can serve as a back-up in an "emergency". My hair dries as fast as my face.....not much to worry about;)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    my wife has a smaller "travel" dryer that is easier to pack. It also can serve as a back-up in an "emergency".
    I could have used MiniJet's if I'd had five hours to SAR it from that rat's nest she calls "bedroom"... and by then it would have been dry anyhow.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There should probably be a seven day waiting period before you can purchase one of those. People have been killed using them. Think of the children.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If a guy uses a blow dryer on his hair, will he be transported back in time to the 1980s, or will it just make him gay?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Dead.

Greaaat.

Fuseboxes: they make them.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    We do not have too many fancy items in our house. I guess I have always been kind of a prepper for the things we have to have. Early in the marriage I figured that being prepaired is better than dealing with drama. We are always at least 30 rolls of toilet paper, and 12 bars of soap and 2 boxes of bandaids ahead of "demand". There is always a new hair dryer and curling iron in their original box under the sink. I do not do many 0530 "emergency" trips to the store.

Top Bottom