• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I have to have my chips shipped in from the east....and my Cheerwine from the south...

utz.jpg

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    You can get the big bags of Grippos at the Walmart on Lafayette Rd near 65...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them there. Ate most of the bag before I made it back to my apartment :(

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Love Ski..even though they did change the recipe. I remember back in the day,you use to be able to buy SKI in glass bottles and it had pulp in it...was awesome! then the pulp went away and now you're left with a Mt Dew with an orange in it.
    grippos? naw..I dont much care for em anymore.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    never heard of either of these. i must be too close to illinois for the good stuff

Do you like BBQ chips? Of course you do. You're a guy. Someone send this guy a bag of Grippos. He doesn't know what he's missing. Wait until you hit the bottom of the bag where all the crums are. OMG! MMMMMMMMM

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Without question (my personal opinion) grippo's are hands down the best chips on the market. I think we should consider a group buy so everyone can experience the "goodness". I've had a hard time finding them recently.

JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    Well having owned a vending company for many years, I may have a little insight for you all.

With out anyone thinking i am being racial, African-American people LOVE Grippos. We had an account at the largest minority owned and ran company in the U.S. and we couldnt keep them in stock there. They would sell 3-1 over every other chip in the machines.

So that being said, Shopping location may help in your quest for Grippos.;)

Somethings just sell better in different locations. Like you would probably sell more cowboy hats in Texas than in New York!:yesway:

Top Bottom