• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Our school was locked down as far as pranks go. However i had this really cool world geography teacher for 2 years (first year i had the class in the morning or as i called it nap time) We would go outside and make snow balls and hold attacks on other classes. He also read all the answers to test in the nato alphabet.

Last edited:

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Reminds me of my senior year. The school board reseeded the fromt campus with grass seed a couple of weeks before school started in August. My best bud and I got some seed corn and broadcasted all over the fresh turned dirt. The school wound up having a nice stand of corn and the principle and ag teacher had the ag students tend to it as a farm project. They had a hot dog and corn roast in the late fall for all the students.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    That's awesome! I went to a few different high schools. In CA there was no senior prank, AFAIK, nobody cared.
    In TN all pranks had to have prior approval from the principal and SRO Deputy. School had a huge domed entrance with a ring of pillars, seniors taped a couple pillars to form "fences" and put balloons between them, and filled the spaces between the pillars in. Hardly a prank....
    School here in IN didn't allow pranks, and a small group of students dressed up in tactical/ninja gear and broke into the school at night and zip tied all the freshman lockers. They were outed somehow, there were cameras but their faces were covered. Got suspended for breaking into the school ( not for the prank itself ), but no charges were pressed.

Top Bottom