• Agree It was stupid or disagree?

• Total voters

Drunken Yak inc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Osceola, IN
    It saddens me to think about all the great cars that have been destroyed. Why crush them? Think of how many people would have benefited from being given a good running car through a charity or church organization? I know his liberal agenda for wanting those cars off the street, but damn what a waste. Yet another waste of tax payer money.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Stupid and I do not recall funding of a program like this being listed in the enumerated powers of the Constitution.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    when I think of all the liquid glass poured into classic or antique engines and breaking those very engines of those cars made here in America it boils my blood until only battery acid runs through my veins. never attribute to stupidity what are clear acts of malice.

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    It made my life difficult when I was searching for my first car. I had a budget of a 1000$ and finding anything halfway decent would have been very doable before cash for clunkers, after it was not easy.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It made my life difficult when I was searching for my first car. I had a budget of a 1000$ and finding anything halfway decent would have been very doable before cash for clunkers, after it was not easy.

plus it made every schmuck with a ****in geo metro think its worth 3500 cuz he coulda gotten that for it if it had been traded for a new car.

Top Bottom