• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCriswell

Plinker
    Rating - 60%
    3   2   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Neat little gun, I've had one for twenty years. About ten years ago I bought The 22 mag. If I had just one I would want the 22 mag. It is easiser to shoot. I sent both of mine back to the factory and had the lanyard loop installed in the grip. This feature adds so many more carry options.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm really glad to see that other people have an interest in them also. I was afraid of sounding like a sissy when I started this thread.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I'm really glad to see that other people have an interest in them also. I was afraid of sounding like a sissy when I started this thread.
    Oh, no, you still sound like a sissy; You're just in good company. :)

I love the look of the pug as well, but I would like to shoot one before I bought as I didn't much care for the .22LR mini.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Here are a couple of my NAA Minis. I guess you could say I'm slightly addicted to the little guys. There are a couple not pictured also.

Top from Left to Right:

1 5/8" Conversion (Shoots both Magnum and LR Rimfires), 22 shorty, 22LR.

Row Two:

4 inch Earl Magnum only, 22 Magnum only Top-Break "Ranger"

Row Three:

Another 4 inch Earl with conversion cylinder and Pug in 22 Magnum only

Row Four:

3 inch Earl with conversion cylinder, matching serial number to the Earl directly above it, Black Widow 22 Magnum only

And lastly, the Mini Master with Conversion cylinder.

I love them all and they are surprisingly accurate. Obviously, I would recommend them to anyone.

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae138/zippovarga/NAA Minis/DSCN0913.jpg

Where can I get one of the top break "rangers"? I would also like one of the "short" ones

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Mini Mag with LR cylinder.....carry it everyday.....at 10y can smack a 8" steel plate with all 5 shots...

34y45sl.jpg

ZippoVarga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Muncie
    Quite a following these little wonders have. The Sheriff and Hogleg are both on my "gotta get" list, but with Ludco being shut down by the ATF I've yet to venture out to find another dealer to work with.

Uncle Lee, My Ranger is one from the first batch sold to the forum members before general release and is accompanied by a number of documents from Kenny and Sandy explaining the serial numbers. I'm not sure how much you know about the Rangers, but in all, there will only be 561 made with 60 being retained by NAA as a control group. Since they are all HAND MADE and not going into production, the value has more than doubled from the initial $499.00 offering. With mine being within the first group of 96 pieces distributed, it is among the most desirable. Unfortunately, I am not in the market to sell mine, but if you keep an eye on GunBroker, they are still showing up here and there. I have made a display box for my Ranger so that it has it's own comfy little home.

100_3428.jpg

Not sure just how many of the INGO members have an NAA Mini, but I encourage anyone wanting a good backup or primary EDC firearm to consider one from the NAA line. Lifetime warranty and built right here in the USA.

ZippoVarga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Muncie
    ultraspec, the Ranger is very hard to come by, but one shows up once in a while on gunbroker. As for the Short, they are a sprint run at the beginning of the year and once they're gone, you have to wait until the following year. If you put a bug in your local FFLs ear that you want one, they can check with the distributors and get you one in when one becomes available. The two hardest to find are the Short and the Pug, sans the Ranger, which is no longer available. Read my previous thread for that explanation. I placed my order for my short 18 months before I finally got mine. But they come up on Buds and GunBroker with some regularity. Cheers!!

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I want a ranger but I dont want to pay that kind of money for a .22 that Ill probably never carry. I just like the top break look, why did they decide to limit the production?

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    I was just kidding you about selling the ranger.
    I got in on the first offering also. I got a pair of them then put on a set of the laser engraved boot grips.

5ee1hl.jpg

2vm94dt.jpg

Top Bottom