• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I don't know why it is but every time I see one of those micro NAA revolvers I just wonder if I could actually hit something with one. Anyone here have one?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Yep. I love it.

I don't know why, but it really appeals to me.

At 50' if I am careful I can stay on paper. At the defensive ranges I'd likely use it, it's accurate enough. I did chrony various rounds through it and the chrony was 10' away and I didn't accidently hit it ;)

It hasn't replaced my normal EDCs but it's become the gun that's always in my pocket.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    I owned one for a while, I really liked it. It is what it is. It is not a range gun, or a horse that will take out a charging grizzly. It is a tiny, effective 5 round .22lr that fits in your pocket and will reliably go bang every time. Depending on the grip you get, you'll have to do some playing around in order to find a way to hold it that works consistently, but it is possible. I could reliably hit a 8" round target at about 3 yards.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    It's a tiny single action revolver, awesome guns and they're available for a good price, if you want one get it and you won't regret it, I hit paper at 15 yards, but much further and it's a toss up, the things are solid stainless so they'll last too, one of my favorite guns I own

Last edited:

dweezil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Fishers
    A .22 mini revolver is the first firearm I purchased. (I think I've bought my guns in inverse order of usefulness.) I really like it but I honestly have a hard time shooting with the stock grips. I've considered buying some boot grips for mine so I can hold on to it a little better.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Shot one as a kid and even then it was accurate and fun. Always wanted my own but never got one yet. Its on the list

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    If you watch "Impossible Shots" on the Outdoor Channel on Wednesday night, you'd see one of these in their top 5 long distance shots. Bob Munden used one to pop a balloon from hundreds of yards away! OK so he is gifted, but it can be done. I want one for sure. Looks like a really cool toy.

ZippoVarga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Muncie
    Here are a couple of my NAA Minis. I guess you could say I'm slightly addicted to the little guys. There are a couple not pictured also.

Top from Left to Right:

1 5/8" Conversion (Shoots both Magnum and LR Rimfires), 22 shorty, 22LR.

Row Two:

4 inch Earl Magnum only, 22 Magnum only Top-Break "Ranger"

Row Three:

Another 4 inch Earl with conversion cylinder and Pug in 22 Magnum only

Row Four:

3 inch Earl with conversion cylinder, matching serial number to the Earl directly above it, Black Widow 22 Magnum only

And lastly, the Mini Master with Conversion cylinder.

I love them all and they are surprisingly accurate. Obviously, I would recommend them to anyone.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Bruce from Swap People carries one in his front overall pocket and killed a gator with one..... pretty impressive if you ask me. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPQCFLWJG1E[/ame]

I have always been intrigued by these, but have never bought one. Maybe some day, I will get one as if nothing else they are cool looking.

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    Hey Zippo,
    That is a VERY nice collection. Do you know that they are coming out with a 6" barreled Earl? They are calling it the Hogleg.
    I will have to get one of those. A mini with a 6" barrel!! I want one with a 9 1/2" barrel.
    Want to sell that Ranger? :):

Last edited:

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Oh, man. I had forgotten about these for a while. Now this thread pops up with a sweet little collection and I now HAVE to get me one of these guys. IIRC the one I wanted was a pug model....... heading to the NAA sight now to see which one it has to be.......:draw:

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I like messing with the NAA's. They are a hoot. Jim
    Collection-Big.jpg

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I've been thinking about buying one for my youngest daughter for her upcoming birthday, every time she sees one in a shop's display case she doesn't stop talking about them for about a week.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    The Short for sure is no problem to conceal. The short is also my Favorite. The Mini Master is very accurate and fun. Here is the short stoked with 15g. Short/Mag. Jim
    Short-Mag.jpg

Top Bottom