• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Kinda neat to see your deer on the wall with all the others, but unless something of a freak size it'll get lost with all the others. Read: the novelty of the event is short lived.

But it gets you in free, or something like that.

I did it once, but wouldn't do it again.

Do like seeing other people's deer, but with all that antler the 140-180 class typicals get kinda boring.

There simply are so many in one place they lose their grandeur.

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    I did it once ,too much trouble,mine was centered in all of them looked good ,but naa I wouldnt again. But if you get to stay there and chat with people it might be worth it.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Returning your mount

Yes I'm sure they do want you to bring back a good buck. They don't care how hard on it transportation is. Don't let there flattery get to you. There are plenty of guys out there that would gladly bring in their mounts despite the risk you run anytime you transport them anywhere.

Me, Grunt Soldier, and my dad will probably be there sometime. We usually stop by and check it out.

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    How do the bucks get invited? Is it through HRB or other scoring? Just wondering. Thanks.

thru hrb... i have had one up there before,like i said i`ll be there with the antlertalk site,not sure if i`m was taking my buck as it is a pita to get there in time for when `they`want you to have your buck there... just wondering how many from this site will be there..

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    I'll be there with my hunting buddies. Last year I got there about a half hour before the doors opened, parked by the front door and got to make a pass thru before the crowd got there. what time do the doors open?

onesurveyor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I plan on it haven't been in a few years I hope its worth it. Last few times I was there it seemed a lot smaller

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I cant make the deer expo, but I'll be at the Motorcycle. I was really hoping to get my first deer scored. I have 2 problems, I'll be out of town and my mount isnt done yet. :(

Top Bottom