Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    you dont understand what is being said here...There is a difference between God redistributing wealth power and government redistributin wealth and power......
    Why, it's Father Cruz and his son "King" Ted Cruz, the "anointed one"!

Rafael Cruz, Father Of Ted Cruz, Wants "Great Transfer Of Wealth" Into Hands Of Evangelicals Like Himself

"“The wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous,” said the elder Cruz at an Irving, Texas, megachurch in August of 2012. “And it is through the kings, anointed to take dominion, that that transfer of wealth is going to occur.""

""Kings who are anointed for a totally different reason than priests,” Rafael Cruz continued. “Kings who are anointed to take dominion. Kings who are anointed to go to war, win the war, and bring the spoils of war to the priests.”"

"...at a ceremony this past July Ted Cruz was “anointed” by a group of fundamentalist preachers in a special blessing ceremony."

Obama IS an impostor after all... all of you who've been saying he's the anointed one/Messiah have been duped!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Well, hopefully INGO doesn't start banning people just because they're wrong.

No. But if a left wing extremists joins a conversation it's only a matter of time before they say something that will get them banned. I used to think his firearm posts were bizarre until I realized he was probably just making stuff up to eat street cred and then start trolling the political forum.

I wonder what possesses people to get on a forum where they clearly have nothing in common with the other people in general and deliberately irritate them. I think it's a pathetic combination of nothing better to do and lack of friends irl. I could understand it if he made a real argument trying to use logic to win supporters but the stuff he spouts on here is bizarre.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous, just quit being wicked, become righteous, and you'll come out alright, no problem. I am tired of spending my time and money combating wicked people or caring for their victims anyway.

Top Bottom