• Total voters

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Personally, I think the country is just too focused on race for it to be a white person right now, so he's gonna have to play the race game just to shut people up.

Of the non-white picks out there, I think the best (as I still believe in quality) are Tim Scott, Candice Owens, and Ben Carson. In my book, either of them are good enough that they should be on the list even if race were not a factor.... which should be the case anyhow.
    Candice Owens is not presidential material. I kinda think Ben Carson is not as well. Maybe Tim Scott.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What if Trump picks one of his sons as his VP choice, is there any reason he couldn't? That would be a very interesting situation.
    I believe DJTjr is also a resident of Florida as is DJT so he would have the same issue Rubio or DeSantis have, the constitution does not allow both to be from the same state, so someone would be moving quickly.

Then, DJT has made great inroads with many of those that despised him last time and whi you and I may like this I suspect they wouldn’t and the media spin would be relentless…

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    As of today, early July, I can flat out say I have no freaking idea what he's gonna do.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Not Sure at 35%!

d44f3617-5d95-4f3a-af1c-4320c23db3bc_text.gif

Top Bottom