Who went to the Friends of NRA Banquet tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I DID!

Last minute banquet tickets for two: $200

Glass of wine for Donna: $5

Extra raffle tickets for M1A: $100

Actually winning the M1A: PRICELESS!

wonM1A.jpg
    Thanks to everyone at Friends of the NRA for a wonderful time!

Donna also won a red dot scope and a set of the new NRA electronic hearing protection. It was weird though, because the raffle they called her ticket for was for 2 pistols, not what she got. Oh well! We made out pretty good!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I DID!

Last minute banquet tickets for two: $200

Glass of wine for Donna: $5

Extra raffle tickets for M1A: $100

Actually winning the M1A: PRICELESS!

wonM1A.jpg
    Thanks to everyone at Friends of the NRA for a wonderful time!

Donna also won a red dot scope and a set of the new NRA electronic hearing protection. It was weird though, because the raffle they called her ticket for was for 2 pistols, not what she got. Oh well! We made out pretty good!

Great Picture. I should have taken one.

I won the auction for the KSG, and since it was for a good cause I did not mind paying $1000 over MSRP.

I also won the Olympic Arms AR-15. Had to order that. I do not get to take it home until sometime in May.

I also made some very good friends, and we will again be sitting at the LUCKY TABLE next year!!!

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    OMG, I'm jelly! That's the one I would've wanted. Lucky prique!

On a side note, looks like you've lost weight and are watching the blood sugars better. Good job, R!

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Congrats on the m1a that was the only game I played and gun I wanted, my pops got the Weatherby .270 gun of the year. I bid on the sig but bowed out at 1100.00. It was a great turn out and the biggest show we have had to date. I always look forward to this show and supporting the NRA.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Congratulations ! I did the same thing about two years ago, only I bought 1 ticket from a friend in S.W. Michigan for $10. After taxes (remember Mich.) I think I've got about $310 in mine.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Great Picture. I should have taken one.

I won the auction for the KSG, and since it was for a good cause I did not mind paying $1000 over MSRP.

I also won the Olympic Arms AR-15. Had to order that. I do not get to take it home until sometime in May.

I also made some very good friends, and we will again be sitting at the LUCKY TABLE next year!!!

We were definitely the lucky table, AND it seemed every table around us won.

I thought the food was excellent and the company even better. Very well done event. I can never seem to catch the one up here in Hamilton county. I'm so glad they got the gaming commission bs taken care of!

Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I didn't win anything last night, but today I found bushmaster carbon 15 and a ruger 22/45 lite at gander mountain for MSRP. So I think I won regardless.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    We were definitely the lucky table, AND it seemed every table around us won.

I thought the food was excellent and the company even better. Very well done event. I can never seem to catch the one up here in Hamilton county. I'm so glad they got the gaming commission bs taken care of!

I hate to sound foolish, but I went to Friends of NRA and seen they have quite a schedule. What typically happens at one of these events? Are they all banquets?

Thank You

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Congrats Randy.. There's only one person I would have rather seen win the M1A than you, ME:D
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom