• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    About 10:30 this morning my wife had a visitor......I want to know if any of you were involved in this stunt:D

For a few minutes we had a chopper about 150 feet above our place looking things over. My wife was doing chores and thought the world was ending.

The first thing she asked me on the phone was who on INGO has a chopper! They might have been looking at the damage from the forrest fire next to my place.:rolleyes: She didn't get a tail number, but is was a jet ranger type helicopter.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    did you catch where they may of landed? i have been trying to remember where i parked that darned thing before i got drunk last weekend. lol

may of been the police or some gov't agency looking at the damage?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wonder if it was someone checking to make sure the fire stayed out? As dry as it's been, easy enough for something smoldering to fire itself back up again.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    feds are taking a practice raid on your house. tonight they go live.:D they found out you have some cottage cheese you purchased from a food coop.We cant have serious offenses like this get away now can we. it not like it murder or anything

Top Bottom