• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Was banned for a few days due to a comment in the carry section... I get it and it was in poor taste. Overtly racist? Not sure about that but still, against the rules of INGO... The community has my apology, for what it's worth.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Was banned for a few days due to a comment in the carry section... I get it and it was in poor taste. Overtly racist? Not sure about that but still, against the rules of INGO... The community has my apology, for what it's worth.

+1 for the apology

-0.5 for not using your first post back to go on an anti-mod tirade an receive the permaban

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Welcome back. Sometimes comments aren't taken like we mean them...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Welcome back. FWIW, I didn't think you were meaning anything racist but sometimes intentions are missed because of appearances.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    +1 for the apology

-0.5 for not using your first post back to go on an anti-mod tirade an receive the permaban

FINE! Let's see:

Those mods at INGunowners are anti First Amendment!! I am entitled to spew whatever nonsense that comes forth from the annals of my mind, regardless of their "rules" which should be more like guidelines anyway. Uhhh.... Oh, yeah: Chezuki is a jerk, Esrice is a braggart and PaulF is a... uh... poopyhead.

There, feel better. :D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    FINE! Let's see:

Those mods at INGunowners are anti First Amendment!! I am entitled to spew whatever nonsense that comes forth from the annals of my mind, regardless of their "rules" which should be more like guidelines anyway. Uhhh.... Oh, yeah: Chezuki is a jerk, Esrice is a braggart and PaulF is a... uh... poopyhead.

Reported :)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    FINE! Let's see:

Esrice is no longer a mod... Try to keep up :stickpoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom