• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Serpico Straight and Keyser Soze were worse. Ted was a far bigger crybaby too. Trooper was just a poster child for illogical. The others were the kind that made you want to do violence against puppies.

[video=youtube_share;s5RBzOaLIRg]http://youtu.be/s5RBzOaLIRg[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Serpico Straight and Keyser Soze were worse. Ted was a far bigger crybaby too. Trooper was just a poster child for illogical. The others were the kind that made you want to do violence against puppies.

Those 3 would have been reduced to nuclear waste if they were to act out in that way in a FTF situation. I am tolerant to a point as we all step in it on occasion especially me but those guys were seriously troubled.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Hey, I just saw Ted last night..........the movie that is....strange.

Ted (the x-member) was a funny guy and yes, a crybaby. Trooper was your standard, predictable political poster. (like others there)
    I miss some of those psycho posters that threatened they would start killing us. "sctsniper" comes to mind. I think he said he was going to shoot us all in the head. Soooo many to chose from.

We should bring some back just for a short time so we can play with them again. Very entertaining. It would be like "Gladiators" but with a bunch of shooters. :):

I'm truly against deleting the threads from some of the shooter meltdowns. Just lock them and clean them up a little then leave them for all to enjoy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...I'm truly against deleting the threads from some of the shooter meltdowns. Just lock them and clean them up a little then leave them for all to enjoy.

I say leave them like an enemy's head on a pike outside the city to let the invaders know what they can expect.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    On a side not....hypothetically, if in commenting on a large group of people acting with little self-restraint outside a grocery store someone said something about it reminding him of "Zulu".....would I be oversensitive if I thought that was.....y'know, not so vaguely.....y'know. Would I be reading too much in?

[edit] upon further review....we have a new candidate.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    On a side not....hypothetically, if in commenting on a large group of people acting with little self-restraint outside a grocery store someone said something about it reminding him of "Zulu".....would I be oversensitive if I thought that was.....y'know, not so vaguely.....y'know. Would I be reading too much in?

[edit] upon further review....we have a new candidate.

Kind of surprised it has gone "unmentioned" in that thread, at least as a few minutes ago.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I missed out on the first couple of posters you mention but I never did understand why a few of some of the more recent posters got banned. Ted and Trooper, while I didn't always agree with them, provided entertainment. I know Trooper went over the edge a time or two and maybe more than I realized and that's what did him in -- don't know. To this day, I'm not real sure what Ted did to get it. And there's been a few others that got disappeared for not much that I could ever determine other than harshing the echo chamber.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If people would only realize they should all agree with me...

If we all agreed what would we have to talk about :dunno:

Looks like the ISIS threat to Putin thread is heating up a bit. Complete with obscure references to pre-WWII non-interventionist groups.

Hey - in some circles I run in, those'd be fightin' words! :)

Them going after Putin would probably speed up there demise. And take a little pressure of the US to solve the issue.

Oh, and good afternoon all :wavey:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I missed out on the first couple of posters you mention but I never did understand why a few of some of the more recent posters got banned. Ted and Trooper, while I didn't always agree with them, provided entertainment. I know Trooper went over the edge a time or two and maybe more than I realized and that's what did him in -- don't know. To this day, I'm not real sure what Ted did to get it. And there's been a few others that got disappeared for not much that I could ever determine other than harshing the echo chamber.

I don't remember much about Ted. But with Trooper, I rarely agreed with him, he seemed to pull a lot of "facts" from his ass, and he was indeed, as 88GT put it, a poster child for illogical. But he was usually pretty tame about posting the crazy. But then he went off the deep end in the "millennials" thread. I remember that pretty well. I had just composed a response to one of his posts, and got the "permissions" error when I tried to post it.

It seemed like it was something building up because he seemed kinda pissed. Maybe a cooldown period would have settled it. Or maybe I'm just not aware of something else he did or said other than what got the millennials thread nuked. I certainly don't mind people posting stuff I think is crazy as long as we're allowed to refute the crazy.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

I wish I could give you a glimpse into the "Trash Can" in the moderator forum. This is where all the "deleted" posts and threads go when they've finished stinking up the open forum. Wallet is there. There's a BUNCH of crap from trooper there.

...Oh, and Ted's crash-and-burn. Epic. He gave us no choice...suicide by mod (thankfully, not me).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wish I could give you a glimpse into the "Trash Can" in the moderator forum. This is where all the "deleted" posts and threads go when they've finished stinking up the open forum. Wallet is there. There's a BUNCH of crap from trooper there.

...Oh, and Ted's crash-and-burn. Epic. He gave us ho choice...suicide by mod (thankfully, not me).

How many years does it go back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom