Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Some of us are ready to board that boat.
    21b.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are you gonna go out "in a blaze of glory" :rolleyes: or just quit posting?

It appears that 88GT has stopped posting? :dunno:
    Maybe she's just been busy and her last post was just an idle threat?

That appears to be her last post but her profile shows last activity being 13 hours ago.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That appears to be her last post but her profile shows last activity being 13 hours ago.
    Every time I start up Safari, the splash page pulls up thumbnails of all of my most frequently visited web sites. So, she could show activity for awhile without trying to actually come here.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I know 88GT was big on busting the mods' balls, but I would miss her posts. She was very good at ripping dumb people apart.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Cute. So rather than address or ask the users why there's been such a recent inclination to abandon a forum they typically enjoy... it's best to just post memes hoping they leave.

Maybe this is part of the problem we're having with recent moderation?

I'd much prefer to see a moderation team that shows they value their members.

Edit: Also, save this GIF for next time you plan to respond to someone similarly. Much better than a JPG!

4Aqlukh.gif

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Cute. So rather than address or ask the users why there's been such a recent inclination to abandon a forum they typically enjoy... it's best to just post memes hoping they leave.

Thanks again.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I respond where I'm addressed.
    That is your choice. However, I would respectfully ask that you take your complaints to the other thread or any other thread for that matter.

You asked for that "address" with your first complaining post.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That is your choice. However, I would respectfully ask that you take your complaints to the other thread or any other thread for that matter.

You asked for that "address" with your first complaining post.

Be sure to say the same about everyone talking about "steak" above that one.

Staying on-topic can't be as strict as you're hoping. My response was in response to something you said, and was on-topic. Then the mod responded to my comment, and I responded to them.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

Edit: Also, save this GIF for next time you plan to respond to someone similarly. Much better than a JPG!

4Aqlukh.gif

The old (and over-used) "I'm disgruntled so I'll post that everyone is disgruntled and leaving in droves" line is so played-out even MC Hammer can't touch it. The numbers of active users, registering members, and google hits not only disputes this adage but utterly smashes it to little bits. The most disgruntling comes in the political forum. We have a number of posters, yourself included, who come here for no other reason but to post hot-button issues in the political forum and contribute next to nothing in any of the shooting/hunting/firearms sections that this website was born of. People in general cannot and will not behave themselves in the political forum and I would personally like to see it gone. INGO is a firearms website, not a political website. It has been my experience that the majority of the shenanigans on this forum and most of the complaints about this forum are born of the politics section. It's less than worthless on INGO and should be removed....but that's just MHO. :twocents:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Be sure to say the same about everyone talking about "steak" above that one.

Staying on-topic can't be as strict as you're hoping. My response was in response to something you said, and was on-topic. Then the mod responded to my comment, and I responded to them.

As you point out, I have no control over what is posted in this thread. All I can do is ask for the posters assistance in staying on topic and away from griping about the forum. There are plenty of threads to gripe about INGO, especially those designed for such in the Forum/Support section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom