• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You mean like living its self will inevitably do?
    Inshallah.

Why carry a gun, you will die regardless?

Why cannot we treat this as community defense just like an element of the RKBA?

INGO: I will do anything for my country!

CDC: Great, wear a mask so you do not unintentionally spit on others.

INGO: Inshallah! My rights!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Inshallah.

Because I want to and it's a God given right.

Inshallah.

They have a right to stay at home if they're that scared. Or they can wear a mask, or better yet, they could buy a proper respirator if they're really scared.
    This whole circus is assuming that the only people who can take steps to prevent the spread is on people trying to avoid spreading it themselves. Where as people could simply wash their hands and wear a respirator and be pretty much certain to be at zero risk themselves.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why not wear a mask yourself if they offer such amazing protection? Why not force everyone in the country to carry a gun and provide for their own protection? Are these $.03 pieces of garbage manufactured by the same people who gave us the virus in the first place some kind of magical material like gore-tex and it'll stop your spit but let someone else's come right in? Or is it that the government is justified in forcing millions of people to wear these stupid things to help provide that extra .0000000056% chance that their mask will help someone survive a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?

Make it make sense and I'll fall in line. It doesn't.

I no longer care what the CDC purports. 99.7% of my faith in 100% of the federal government is toast. At this point, anything they recommend comes across as a warning of what not to do.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Other countries tried that and it has been a disaster so far.

In the UK the NHS made special card that shows you've got your two vaccine doses to let people access restaurants, travel etc ...

Virus-Outbreak-Britain-9-2-1609542126.jpg

Well the next day the card was introduced you could already buy a fake one online without getting the vaccine.
    Thanks to folks posting close up pictures of the card, both sides, on their social media accounts.

It's the same for negative tests to travel internationally, in pretty much any airport you have folks selling forged documents now.
    Or you can print your own at home before you head to the airport.

If a special document is needed for work or any special privilege people will just get it without getting tests or vaccines.

Even when people get a genuine form of ID saying they have been vaccinated they will still have to follow social distancing, wear a mask etc.

And they are still able to get and transmit the virus (as far as we know).
    So pretty much behave as non-vaccinated people.

So why should they have special privileges over folks who didn't receive the vaccine?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

It is not about health. It is about control.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Why not wear a mask yourself if they offer such amazing protection? Why not force everyone in the country to carry a gun and provide for their own protection? Are these $.03 pieces of garbage manufactured by the same people who gave us the virus in the first place some kind of magical material like gore-tex and it'll stop your spit but let someone else's come right in? Or is it that the government is justified in forcing millions of people to wear these stupid things to help provide that extra .0000000056% chance that their mask will help someone survive a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?

Make it make sense and I'll fall in line. It doesn't.

I no longer care what the CDC purports. 99.7% of my faith in 100% of the federal government is toast. At this point, anything they recommend comes across as a warning of what not to do.
    I showed that to my mother the other day. The little blue surgical mask are almost all made in China.

They are profiting from releasing a weaponize virus on us and we have done nothing to retaliate.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes, precisely.

So, what is the problem? Does INGO believe the FAA will be standing at the doors to Home Depot demanding a passport?

This is a POI letter. What is the big deal?

INGO: On the TeeVee, it says that dem ill-eagle emmygrants gots diseases cause they ain't vaccinated.

Also INGO: I don't want to vaccination proof for international travel like going to Kentucky or what not.

NAOMI WOLF: I can not say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned.

"Vaccine passport" sounds like a fine thing if you don't understand what these platforms can do. I'm the CEO of a tech company, I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Inshallah.

You do realize that 'insh'allah' means 'if god wills it', yes?

Top Bottom