• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    In the mid of winter they are great! They can get hot though. If you like a lot of weight on you while you sleep, they are good.!

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    My wife has them on our bed in the Winter. Not sure of the brand but they are warm. I typically turn the heat down at night when they are on the bed which drives her nuts.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    We have a couple sets. We haven't found a big difference between the cheap and expensive versions in use, with the exception of maintaining shape. By that I mean the top sheet can go somewhat parallelogram, rather than rectangular at times. All seem to wear pretty similar, so we look for bargains and buy them when we find them.

We use both flannel and jersey style sheets. Both are really nice in the winter. Put a good down comforter and you can be too warm in a 60 degree room.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Personally, I like jersey sheets and an electric blanket.
    sleeping.gif

Oh, and my hubby of course. (By the way, he joined the site today. His handle is "Jakal".)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Winter time, I loves me my flannel sheets! In the summer time, I prefer "jersey knit" sheets because it's like sleeping inside a giant t-shirt. :D

kup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    NW IN
    We use and like them in the winter. I found some on closeout at Target and had my wife make a liner for my sleeping bag.

kup

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    I've tried and don't sleep comfortably with them at all. Way too friggin hot. I sleep with with 2 sheets, a down comforter and keep the windows open (if the wind isn't blowing the snow in.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    toooooo hot for me! and itchy sometimes....... but in the winter, all I sleep with is the thin sheet anyway.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You know, if you turn your heat down at night, you'll save a few bucks on heating costs and you won't get too hot in flannel sheets. Plus, then you can have flannel sheets. It's win-win!

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    I really love my flannel sheets, and I love saving money, but I HATE hitting the floor at 0500 to 60 degrees F. Even with the sleep pants, socks, and shirt(s), it's horrible.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom