• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    When I'm not carrying my XD9SC, I carry my S&W Mod 10-5 38 Spec. It rides quite nicely.

picture.php

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I did see some Taurus 82s(38 spec,heavy bbl 4in) somewhere for $180.00 used. Also saw some mod 64s S&Ws (38 spec,stainless heavy bbl) for $240.00 Either would do a great house/car firearm. Would be worth a FFL transfer fee for them. J&G Guns were the M64s.
    I would bet one of INGOs sponsors could receive them, or maybe even stock them to look at before buying. For a small difference, I would buy local first before shipping from somewhere else.

J man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Defiance, OH area
    I sometimes carry a S&W Model 500 with an 8" barrel in a shoulder holster.
    Definitely gets a reaction from my friends when I show up and take my jacket off...:D

That is great. I would love to do the same thing.

I am more of a S&W person. I would like to get one for my wife at night in 38. Get a 357 for myself. Figure it would be better to use in a pressure situation rather than semi auto.

slyton

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Albany
    Right here. I was going to a GP 100 but the price was not there for me. I ended up with a Ruger Police Service 6, 4inch. I just got a shoulder holster so that is where it rides. right have stock grips but thinking abour the hogue grips. Not sure yet

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Around the farm I can occasionally be found with a .45 SA Army or the .357 Ruger. Wife LOVES the Python and still carries it when not using the .38 revolvers. She also recently picked up a .44MAG revolver with thoughts of possibly carrying it around the farm ;-)

We do both have semi's (G19, 1911, Mustang, Bersa) but prefer the revolvers when it all comes down to it.

jkjudge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    :hijack:I've just started carrying The Taurus Judge with 3 1/2 " barrel. It gos everywhere with me. I like it.

armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    s&w 442, not a full size but i love a good wheel gun. i have several other full size revolvers but i find that they spend more and more time in the safe or the night stand then on my hip

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I carry a snubby in the winter, but my full size is pretty much a HD and range gun. Carried full size many years ago when I lived in the PRCali, but snubby is go to these days.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    S&W 686 4" barrel usually OWB but it disappears IWB at 4 o'clock. Didn't think it would work but fits just fine.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I keep a S&W 327 TRR8 .357magnum with a Streamlight TLR2s next to the bed. I replaced my Sig for a home defense gun because my fiance hasn't caught the gun bug as of yet, but if she is ever in a situation to use it, she has less to worry about with the revolver...

Top Bottom