• Total voters

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Multiple AR's in diff. variants....Multiple 1911's, 4 Springers, 2 Para's 2 Colts and have another Springer in the lay away. 2 of the Springers will be identical when I get the lay away.

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    I have Ruger MK II Standards and Single Sixes identical plus K98K German
    Mausers and Norinco SKS's but they are manufactured at different plants. I just cant turn down a Ruger or Mauser for a fair price. Although I do shoot the Mausers occasionaly they are more for a collection instead a
    hunting or target practice. I do put a lot of rounds through the SKS's.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Two Makarovs (Pistolets Makarova). One safe queen with Marschal bubinga grips and another one for range and carry.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    The only twins I have are a pair of Beretta Minx pistols-sorta. One is a made in Italy 950B 2" barrel, the other is a made is USA 950BS 4" barrel.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Kahr E9 and P9
    Savage 64 TRR-SR and Stevens 954 (Same receivers, actions, and mags)
    Maybe had an AR or two, or three, before the heavy rains and flooding last night.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    If I like a gun a usually go back and get 2 or 3 more of the exact same gun. 1 to shoot and the rest to save. So far the most I have of one same model is 12 romainan underfolders then the saiga 12 (9). 3 are converted and the rest still in boxes. And The next closest is 8 identical PSA ar 15. 7 still in the box.

I may have a problem :patriot:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    If I like a gun a usually go back and get 2 or 3 more of the exact same gun. 1 to shoot and the rest to save. So far the most I have of one same model is 12 romainan underfolders then the saiga 12 (9). 3 are converted and the rest still in boxes. And The next closest is 8 identical PSA ar 15. 7 still in the box.

No problem... That is just awesome! Not that you want to sell anything ever, but those just went up more in value recently than any 401k has in some time!

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    I was just curious as to whether or not anyone owns two of the same guns. I have always wondered if anyone does and so far nobody does.

So, any twins in your collection? :draw:

I have two mosins. Also, I have two Galesis's. My uncle gave me one and my dad gave me one. They are a little .25 acp pistols.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Three different length 1911's, three different AR's (soon to be two if someone will take one off my hands!), and I guess three mosins, but they're all varied (no matching serials for me!).

Two is one, one is none and all that.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg

Heh. I like this mentality! It's only a problem if it makes you eat ramen for a few months. You can fix it by delivering pizzas part time ;)

Top Bottom