• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zebov

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I will NEVER purchase a Crossbreed product. Anyone who has the audacity to publicly attack his customers, insult fellow gun-owners, and whine immaturely about "you copied me!" on a public forum isn't getting any of my money. There's too many good holster manufacturers with good customer service.

Glock Carry Forum - Kholster Holsters
    See kholsterllc's post 90% of the way down and then mtcraigco's (Crossbreed's) reply. Despicable.

Here's a gem from CrossBreed in reference to Kholster customers: "customers who simply can't tell the difference between a bottle of pee and a Coors Light, they'll love your product". Yeah, that makes me want to dump all kinds of cash on CrossBreed. No thanks.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I will NEVER purchase a Crossbreed product. Anyone who has the audacity to publicly attack his customers, insult fellow gun-owners, and whine immaturely about "you copied me!" on a public forum isn't getting any of my money. There's too many good holster manufacturers with good customer service.

Glock Carry Forum - Kholster Holsters
    See kholsterllc's post 90% of the way down and then mtcraigco's (Crossbreed's) reply. Despicable.

Here's a gem from CrossBreed in reference to Kholster customers: "customers who simply can't tell the difference between a bottle of pee and a Coors Light, they'll love your product". Yeah, that makes me want to dump all kinds of cash on CrossBreed. No thanks.

Wow, talk about no class. I like the idea of the Kholster better anyway.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    For a small revolver, I HIGHLY suggest looking into a High Noon Split Decision or Bare Asset.

I'm on my third (I think) Split Decision and couldn't be more happy. Had one for a KelTec P-11. Had one for a Kahr CW-40. Currently have one for my S&W 642. They've all carried like a dream.

Won't break the bank, either. And you can get it within a week.

One thing, though: If you're looking for a fitted/boned/molded holster, these particular High Noon products aren't for you. These models are unmolded, but will, after use + body heat + body moisture + belt tension, become "molded" to the firearm that you put in them.

-J-

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    I would have to say, my TT Gunleather IWB is as good as or even better than the VMII & half the wait time from Milt Sparks

dsc04481k.jpg

Boz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Muncie
    The best holsters I have were made by Matt DelFatti. But alas, he hasn't been taking any new orders for a couple years now. My 2nd choice would be Milt Sparks. Either the Summer Special 2 or Versa-Max.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Your search will be GREATLY helped if you can narrow down a budget.

And then a construction material/s you'd like.

-J-

rlynch25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    South East Indy
    Whoaaa, he we go!

Several postings will promote CrossBreed and kholster -- both fine products. Do a search but I think Crossbreed is Crossbreed Holsters > Home and the second site is Kholster

Other good holsters will also be mentioned. Take your time. Check 'em out.

I purchased a KHolster for my Keltec PF9 and absolutely love it. They are on sale for $39 through this week I believe.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I would suggest that you try Emailing a few holster makers to see if they can make a holster for your gun, I love my Crossbreed's, I have also found that Don Hume make a nice IWB holster but I can't remember what it is called.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I dont really think you can say there is one that is best. There are many quality IWB holsters out there and everyone is different so some work better for others than you or I. Finding the holster that works best for you can be a process, but it is an important choice. I actually started out with a cheap Uncle Mike's IWB holster to get the feel IWB carry. Honestly for the 12 to 15 dollar price tag they do their job quite well as a starter holster. Some people like Galco, Desantis, Crossbread, Milt Sparks....and so on. With all the replies most of the top manufacturers have been listed, I would just look into all of them and see what may work best for you. Good luck with your decision. :ingo:

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have never carried IWB. I have always OWB'd with a Bianchi or Fobus. I was in the market for an IWB holster, looking heavily at an MTAC. MTAC $80, Kholster $39 right now with free shipping. Hmmmmm. I ordered the Kholster less than an hour ago. Like I said, I've never carried IWB, maybe its not for me, but for 39 bucks it makes the experiment a little easier to afford.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have never carried IWB. I have always OWB'd with a Bianchi or Fobus. I was in the market for an IWB holster, looking heavily at an MTAC. MTAC $80, Kholster $39 right now with free shipping. Hmmmmm. I ordered the Kholster less than an hour ago. Like I said, I've never carried IWB, maybe its not for me, but for 39 bucks it makes the experiment a little easier to afford.

Please let us know what you think of the Kholster and how it works for you.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    :+1:For Kholster, actually +2 because I have 2 of them. One for a Glock and one for a 1911. Carry all day and forget you have it on and the price and service is excellent.. Jimmy ships almost instantly and is a real gentleman to deal with. I've never had better service from ANY company.

Top Bottom