• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    buddy of mine bought one- I got to tour the factory when he picked it up- first class, phenomenal shop! Everything is hand fitted. They make some sweet shooters.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Thank you for the offer. They seemed to have disappeared from the internet. Kinda scared of buying a gun from a company that may not exist anymore...

They still exist and are still being produced, but the rumor mill says they'll soon be under another name. Cabot, is the whisper.
    I haven't been able to confirm that, though.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Still being produced is not quite correct unless it has changed in the last two weeks. Their answer for me (shop is right down the street from our shop) was that they are "currently perusing other interests"...I do not know if they will be opening under another name or not but i'll be curious where they go and if their quality improves from what they were putting out at the end.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Still being produced is not quite correct unless it has changed in the last two weeks. Their answer for me (shop is right down the street from our shop) was that they are "currently perusing other interests"...I do not know if they will be opening under another name or not but i'll be curious where they go and if their quality improves from what they were putting out at the end.
    Your info is more current than mine (about a month old ish). Back then, I was told they were still assembling because they had so many frames already done. Soooo... Dunno.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've been very impressed with the fit, finish, and overall quality of mine. What kind of quality issues were they supposedly having?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Makes you wonder, bad product, or bad business practices? Not a good time to start up a gun business either given the crappy economy and even worse political climate.

So now I'm thinking a TRP or something Kimber...

Top Bottom