• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I received this today and thought it appropriate considering the chosen one's political posturing as we head into another election. Hope its not a re-post, I did a search and found nothing.

[FONT=&quot]Who killed Bin Laden? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's a Marine's answer [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks before, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial three Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take-down and bloodied his nose. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obama's administration further commented how brutal they were. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the <guy> And our sailors took him out. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Essentially, Obama only gave an answer, Yes or No, to him being taken out. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ed Schreiber [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Col. US MC (Ret.) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Semper Fi" [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!" [/FONT]

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    fearless leader clearly believes that another historical figure was correct when he said, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed”.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fearless leader clearly believes that another historical figure was correct when he said, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed”.

The sad thing is there is no truth anymore. Whatever the media presents to the sheep is what become reality. History is written by those in positions of power from their perspective. Making it very difficult to ever know the truth.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    To be sure, many embrace the idea that "perception is reality."

Truth is reality.

Many are simply too concerned with whom is winning American Idol, who the best contestant may be on Dancing With the Stars, or who the Colts will draft to go looking for it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Which Bin Laden are we talking about?

18923.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I received this today and thought it appropriate considering the chosen one's political posturing as we head into another election. Hope its not a re-post, I did a search and found nothing.

[FONT=&quot]Who killed Bin Laden? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's a Marine's answer [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks before, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial three Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take-down and bloodied his nose. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obama's administration further commented how brutal they were. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the <guy> And our sailors took him out. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Essentially, Obama only gave an answer, Yes or No, to him being taken out. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ed Schreiber [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Col. US MC (Ret.) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Semper Fi" [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated." [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden." [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!" [/FONT]

Funny how a politicians words change....

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's about the only thing he could possibly campaign on so I suspect we won't hear the end of it.
    This clown is a hellova politician and the sheeple are eating up his dished out crapola.
    They want to believe anything that comes out of his pie hole and sadly they do.
    Truth and fiction blend across the fine line with him. He can say what he wants to to gather more votes and the ingnorant masses will eat it up.
    The facts have nothing to do with the truth with him and his followers drinking the poison kool-ade.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The only problem is that Obama didn't say any of those things.

That is the internet for you. If you look up the quotes its attributed to Obama all over the internet. But then you have to consider the sources, blogs etc.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The bastard did say the stuff in the video at post #2.

What does that have to do with the false quotes attributed to him in the Marine's response that is the subject of this thread?

When you find yourself not denouncing falsehoods because they make your point, or because they're generally true in spirit rather than true in fact, you've lost your way and you've become as bad as the people you're against, and you've given up the moral high ground.

Before the crying starts, I'm not accusing anyone in particular of the above.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    What does that have to do with the false quotes attributed to him in the Marine's response that is the subject of this thread?

When you find yourself not denouncing falsehoods because they make your point, or because they're generally true in spirit rather than true in fact, you've lost your way and you've become as bad as the people you're against, and you've given up the moral high ground.

Before the crying starts, I'm not accusing anyone in particular of the above.

I took the moral high ground Dross. I pointed to the truth!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I took the moral high ground Dross. I pointed to the truth!

I'd feel a lot better about your fearless dedication to the truth if you'd acknowledge that using false quotations to make our points is inherently wrong, and hurts our cause.

Top Bottom