• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I buy some ammo sent from many states away. Then the box says it's made in Indianapolis. What? I could have saved shipping at least and picked it up on the way home from work. Does anyone know where they are located?

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    +1 for Red Star! Andrew is a great guy and stands behind his products 100%. Its always nice to call him and tell him exactly what bullet you want loaded and he will take care of you. He is a one stop shop. Does transfers and can order firearms.... and then there is all the class III goodies he can get for you too!

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Sometimes the little guys aren't as little as you think. :thumbsup:

And yes, ammo is available right here in downtown Indianapolis.

Last edited:

zman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    DISPLEASED

Folks, I hate that this is my first post but I have to let you know of my dealings with "Red Star/Profire". I ordered ammo from this company, I spoke directly to Andrew who advised me he was the owner. He processed my order, accepted payment, and to date I have not seen my order and the company is not replying to my MANY attempts to find out what is going on? Doesnt sound like someone I would want to endorse or recomend anyone to.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Folks, I hate that this is my first post but I have to let you know of my dealings with "Red Star/Profire". I ordered ammo from this company, I spoke directly to Andrew who advised me he was the owner. He processed my order, accepted payment, and to date I have not seen my order and the company is not replying to my MANY attempts to find out what is going on? Doesnt sound like someone I would want to endorse or recomend anyone to.

How have you attempted to find out what is going on with your order? What sort of time frame are we talking about here?

Really have a difficult time believing the accusations made in this statement. Lots of threads on here about the quality of product AND customer service he provides. Only once have I ever came across a less than stellar customer review, and Andy took care above and beyond expectations faster than a speeding bullet.

Slapping a well respected friend, and advertiser in the face isnt the best way to start posting here.:twocents:

zman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    I agree HOLE HEARTEDLY! It seems that his lack of communiction was do to the fact he was out of town. BELIEVE ME when I say I would NEVER want to discredit someone if I felt I had not given them every oppertunity to reply. With that being said, I have spoken to Andrew (just now) and the matter has been resolved. I TRUELY was at a moment where I thought I was being taken advantage of and after voice mails and faxes that were not responded to I felt that this was my only option. THANKFULLY it was a matter of me not getting a voice mail from him last week, and him not getting back until just now. For the record it had been over a week, and I guess I was just being pariniod. Andrew, no hard feelings and as I said on the phine I am truely sorry for not trusting you.

Top Bottom