• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Is this guy from Indiana.? I can't figure it out. He seems a little extreme, and I have disagreed with his videos, but he believes in what he does. I think he knows what he's doing, too. I just think that he's not always acting like an adult when he's doing it ("Do you want me to shoot your friends in the face?").

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is this guy from Indiana.? I can't figure it out. He seems a little extreme, and I have disagreed with his videos, but he believes in what he does. I think he knows what he's doing, too. I just think that he's not always acting like an adult when he's doing it ("Do you want me to shoot your friends in the face?").

Tennessee.

StuBob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I watched one video. Then I watched a second to confirm my initial impression. In my series of two, he's an idiot and a hard to watch one at that. *shrug*. *chuckle*.*chortle*. *shrug*

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I think he's unstable. I firmly believe many people watch him waiting to see when he'll lose it altogether. :dunno:

THAT.

He looks just like my brother-in-law, right down to the crazy eyes and poorly kept facial hair... and from his videos, he SOUNDS just like my brother-in-law when he says he's going to beat everyone's behind and/or how amazing he is at it all.

Considering my brother-in law (Yeager 2.0) is the kind of guy who throws full-bown-man-baby tantrums when the land lord DARES to ask for rent after 3 months with no pay, I don't have high hopes for the original. He is going to snap one day.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's said that he pulled it down shortly after posting it up, but the video is unmistakeably his voice

Ok, I missed the video the first time.It does sound like his voice.

Now im affraid to call for a class because with my thick foreign accent he would think it's a joke and he would try to kill me. :nailbite:

Top Bottom