Who is Actually Running the Executive Branch?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Obama with direct input from hand picked lifers in the 3 letter agencies And teet suckers that are trying to impress by working in the WH.

That bass turd gets a lot more credit than he deserves. Yes, he's a great public speaker, but I'm about 95% sure he's also nothing more than their paid spokesman. I'm gonna go with "follow the money" on this one. Could be as easy as Soros, or it could be as complicated as a massive conspiracy Bilderberg group of Bond type super villains... but it's people with money who are pulling the strings.

That's why they fear Trump so much. They cant use money... to control him.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I almost posted this in the debate thread but then thought it should be it's own thread.

Serious question: who is actually running the Executive Branch of our government?

According to Article II of the US Constitution the President heads up the Executive Branch. Lets go through the line of succession.

President: after Thursday there is no doubt Dementia Joe can't find his way off of a stage (OK we knew that before Thursday) much less be the Commander in Chief.

Vice-President: Kamala Harris is incompetent and has never done anything in her life to be able to take over as POTUS. Border Czar... nuff said.

We'll skip the Speaker and Senate President Pro Tempore (Patty Murray, that is a terrifying thought.)

Secretary of State: Antony Blinken is a behind the scenes weasel at best. Career diplomat and the offspring of career diplomats. Got the job since he got the 51 ex-Intel officials to help suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Secretary of Treasury: Janet Yellen? Are you effing ****ing me? She ain't running anything.

Secretary of Defense: Lloyd Austin. I doubt he is running the DoD let alone the Executive Branch from behind the scenes. He makes Mitch McConnell look high speed/low drag. Dude went peace out for how many days and nobody knew about it? He is SECDEF and a retired 4-star, come on, man!

Attorney General: Now Merrick Garland has the qualities of a combination (yes I'm mixing Godfather II and Star Wars references) Hyman Roth/Emperor Palpatine. This guy is pure inside the beltway evil and a disgruntled SCOTUS Justice nominee who never got a hearing. The ends always justify the means with this guy and he is as smarmy as the day is long. He is the hatchet man who never gets his hands dirty. But I don't think it's him actually running things.

Skip a few, Secretary of Energy or Transportation? Jennifer Granholm couldn't run anything unless it's to run it into the ground. Mayor Pete? Please, he is a failure at all levels and got this gig because he checked a lot of boxes and dropped out of the 2020 race at the right time.

DHS: Mayorkas? I'd pick the 5 year old next door who eats mud to run DHS over him. He ain't running anything at DHS except a mass exodus of Border Patrol and a mass influx of unvetted illegals into this country. He ain't running nothing behind the scenes.

Again, serious question: who is really running the Executive Branch??
    Bummer

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Who run Bartertown? Big money runs Bartertown, and it's not just domestic money. A lot of foreigners manage the US for their own interests as many have a lot invested here. Money that moves through leadership makes decisions on large and small levels, from getting a tax abatement in a small town for a new business to influencing much larger things. Things that voters believe are managed by laws, and decided by leadership, for the benefit of the people, but are really controlled by the largest checkbook.

It's cheap in the perspective of the people paying out the cash. How much is soros paying out to get whatever he's after in the US political system? Pocket change, like tossing a dollar to a street musician for short term amusement. Joe Biden is the POTUS, leader of the free world, and he's been bought for the low 8 figures. How much is that against the returns in ukraine, china, etc. It's so common that leadership has an entire industry built up to service the movement of this money. Law firms to make sure of the legality. PR firms to camouflage the real winners by deception or representing the decisions as stylish. Consulting firms to advise the money where the opportunities are and plan for the future. George Carlin was accurate when he said it was a big club and you aren't in it.

It's hard to say where all of this will shake out, I only know I won't be able to affect it anymore than I can change the weather. Because of that I'll focus on taking care of my own, here in the wasteland.;)

BeyondThunderdome-Banner006.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom