• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Was it a newer high bandwidth splitter or an older 600-800mhz splitter? Make sure you get a high bandwidth splitter or you're just capping your speed. The cable company doesn't tell people this since it's not in their best interest.

3129795419.png

I replaced it with another of the same. I had a second self-install kit laying around actually. I'm actually on the 50 meg plan though, so that result kind of surprises me... but it is also peak time here in the neighborhood too. That, or Comcast decided to drop my speed without telling me like they oh so love to do.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Someone stole my gas cap from my truck at UofL. Nothing else. They didn't siphon gas or anything. They just took the little $2 screw cap. Never understood why someone would do that. I also had a buddy who's truck was broken into. The guy stole an xbox 360 (Which was broken), his air fresher on the rear-view mirror, and spare change in his console.

People in the city of Louisville must be desperate.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I had a chunk of wood in the bed of my truck, probably 2 foot long and about as big around as a soda can. Someone decided they needed it more than I did but they left some leather gloves behind that didn't fit my giant meat hooks (gave the gloves to a buddy). Gloves looked almost brand new. People are stupid.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've had my city-issued trash can stolen out of the alley behind my house 3 times in the past year. I'm not sure why someone keeps taking them. The city gives them away for free.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Putting gas main together in Chicago, someone stole my butt-fuse iron, it was 450*. They stole the hot iron and not the holder... They're either cooking bacon or meth on it.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Some people, given the chance, will steal anything that isn't bolted down. And if it is, they'll try. When I was still working for Kroger, we had someone at a store that was stealing Land o Lakes unsalted butter, 4 sticks at a time. We'd find the packages all over the store. Never caught the person, and not sure if we'd have wanted to. Seriously, who steals butter?

I know about a grocery store that had similar occurrences. They thought it was a person stealing too, until they found the butter rat and it's stash of wrappers.

Top Bottom