• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Nope. I am one of the few people who's hand the G19 frame doesn't fit. Damn gorilla hands. ;)

I've got big hands too, fat fingers to boot. The finger grooves didn't fit right on the 19, but I could only afford one gun and loved the size as an all around gun. Shave the grooves off and now its 100%

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I've got big hands too, fat fingers to boot. The finger grooves didn't fit right on the 19, but I could only afford one gun and loved the size as an all around gun. Shave the grooves off and now its 100%

I'm in the same boat as you Nate- fat fingers. I was gonna have Cory at Nash Gunwerx shave the grooves off. Do you have any pictures of yours?

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    I sold my first one, which was a 1st gen. I am still kicking myself for selling it.

It had US in the serial #. Rolled quarters right after high school to get it. I will never sell one again.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I used to have a glock 19... i wish i still did. It was the first handgun i got ahold of when i turned 16. Really comfortable to shoot in my opinion.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I'm in the same boat as you Nate- fat fingers. I was gonna have Cory at Nash Gunwerx shave the grooves off. Do you have any pictures of yours?

I'm actually in the process of adding a tiny bit to it, but i'll post up some pics after I'm done, so an hour or two probably :thumbsup:

Also, Cory is great. I've never had anything done by him, but I'm doing a little graphic design right now for his site and he's really a great guy.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Sorry about the quality, only had my phone :xmad:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    That was a "good" interesting. . .

I think I need to pony up the $$ to do this. (no way I'm cutting my Glock myself)

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    That was a "good" interesting. . .

I think I need to pony up the $$ to do this. (no way I'm cutting my Glock myself)

That's how I felt at first, but then I was like WTH, I'll give it a shot, worst comes to worst I get a replacement frame from Smyrna. If you have a dremel, my advice is to go slow if you do it yourself.

Hell, I did mine with a Razorblade and some sandpaper :): Took forever but it turned out amazingly :)

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I have one. I sure do like it, but I don't love it. Love affairs are reserved for 1911s.

The G19 is fun at the range and quite reliable. I like having high capacity mags. I feel like I can carry it without carrying an extra mag. I hate having to tote extra junk.

Top Bottom