• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charless917

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North East Indy
    Who do you like for cheap\good service? I have avoided ordering stuff that requires an FFL because I dont know of any good ones. Im north side of Indy near Castleton Sq Mall. I don't think Gander is a good choice for this.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I use a guy in Rushville; even though I live in Greenwood.

It really helps that he and I work together; he brings my stuff to me at work, though.

In reality, this info doesn't help you at all. I just like making folks jealous. HAH!

-J-

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    We are in Fishers. $20 for INGO members. $10 for each additional gun on the same order. (In the same box/shipment) Indy Gun Safety Home.

WE DO NOT TAKE TRANSFERS FROM INDIVIDUALS! Dick Purvis does not either, last I talked to him.

The reason being is they try to cheat and not declare the firearm to save money on shipping, then the post office/UPS/FEDEX just leaves your gun on the doorstep (not requiring a signature) to be stolen by anyone who comes along. So, a few idiots wreck it for everyone.

Dick at Richard's Guns would also do a fine job.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Lots of Great Folks Mentioned. I usually use Karl at Karl's Gun Bunker (West Side Indy). Great Service and convenient for pick up for me :yesway:

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I've never had to deal with an FFL yet, but if I did I would go to Rusty Ducks in Rushville....he only charges $10 for long gun and hand gun! Most places I've checked want around $20-25 for long gun and sometimes more for handgun

kharb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Granger
    Most of you seem to be from the Indy area or south of there. Any recommendations up north?

I'm using a guy I found on GB who happens to live across the street for an AR lower transfer. We'll see how the transaction goes on Friday and then he may be my "go-to guy".

Top Bottom