• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    All the booths that was sporting INGO hats were busy everytime I went by. It was like a crowd gathered just before I got there.
    Did get to spend a decent amount of time at the Raven booth. Talked to Micheal for about 20 min. Talked Dad into buying the Magpul Carbine DVD's!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I saw billofrights at the INGO table.

I think I talked with Mrs. Gungho at the TSG table. I was ready to buy that stock adapter if you guys would have had one.

I know I bought something off CWood at his table :)

Lastly, I think I talked to an INGOer at the Busse booth. He asked me where the INGO table was, and said he hadn't made it there yet.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I went Friday, so the Ingo table wasn't up yet. But I did run into both Colt556, and Steven, both of which I had pretty lengthy conversations with. :D I also got to see the guys from 21st century and Rick from Richochet's in Hartford.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was set up right behind the meth lab guy!

Sorry to have missed you. I had to walk right by you.

Maybe I was preoccupied with trying to avoid the booth near the corn dog stand that someone had warned us about on Friday. You were close to that, right?

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Lets see here, I'll try to keep it in order. I went on Saturday, I saw Bob (flatlander) at the Busse Combat table, then Cwood and phylodog, then Fenway and Bill of Rights, passed by okomo Dave while he was in full sales-mode. I hung out at behind the Busse Combat table for a little over an hour trying to hock blades, those two make it look easy! Overall a pretty great 1500, I was looking forward to this one. First one in a long time I didn't run into Scutter & Spasmo.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I saw billofrights at the INGO table.

I think I talked with Mrs. Gungho at the TSG table. I was ready to buy that stock adapter if you guys would have had one.

I know I bought something off CWood at his table :)

Lastly, I think I talked to an INGOer at the Busse booth. He asked me where the INGO table was, and said he hadn't made it there yet.

That was flatlander I'll bet...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Congrats on the new GSG Scutter! I knew I had you hooked when you shot my bosses' that day!

You did. I had my eye on one for a long time, but only really started trying to trade for one a few weeks before the lawsuit was concluded. Naturally, I was ready to buy right after the prices went up. :rolleyes: Of course, 21st Century hooked me up as usual, which is why they're my go-to shop.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Saturday afternoon: Fenway, Bill of Rights, Henker... Henkteer... Hanker... some Dutch dude, Scutter01, Spasmo, Cwood, VUPDBlue, Kedie, KDUBCR250, and PrintCraft.

Last edited:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Sorry to have missed you. I had to walk right by you.

Maybe I was preoccupied with trying to avoid the booth near the corn dog stand that someone had warned us about on Friday. You were close to that, right?

I was 2 rows directly North of the corn dog stand.

The January 1500 I will have a banner and will be at the end of TSG's section across from Raven.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I was there on Sat and met Bill of Rights, Indy Vet, saw Jahred at the 21st century table, and met another while there that I can't remember the name of (I'm horrible with names sometimes) lol. I'm sure I would of seen more if I could of taken my time. But my uncle was in a hurry so I couldn't look nice and slow at every table like normal :(

17Chap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I was there on Friday before the table opened. I saw a guy with INGO patches and asked him about the table. He was BigBadVooDooDaddy--so I saw him. He saw me also.

Chap

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Saw several people with INGO gear on! This community is exploding! Saw BillofRights, Whoever wrote down my name to be site supporter. Looked a little busy, didn't get to hat much beyond that and the sticker (thank you!) Saw a guy in a Black Fleese. Saw a few hats and T-shirts. And Someone from the WWII shoot (who lost their debt card). Bummer, man. I hope everything finally worked out.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Saw several people with INGO gear on! This community is exploding! Saw BillofRights, Whoever wrote down my name to be site supporter. Looked a little busy, didn't get to hat much beyond that and the sticker (thank you!) Saw a guy in a Black Fleese. Saw a few hats and T-shirts. And Someone from the WWII shoot (who lost their debt card). Bummer, man. I hope everything finally worked out.

The guy who wrote your name down was Fenway. :)

Good to meet you and thanks for supporting the site!

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom